Chapter seven:

Sorry if this isn't so good, I'm not really a writer, so if you have any ideas, please leave them in the comments :) I also love feedback! Let me know if this fanfic is amazing, good, or it completely blows. Thanks for reading!

Austin's POV

         I had decided tonight to only have water, and that's what I did. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and I pulled it out, looking at the recipiant. Mallory Perry. I unlocked my phone and looked at the text in the white bubble.

Hi guyfd, thps isa Vix, Malkoru ang I aew gpibf to the hospitsl, shea unconaiwnxe.

I kept reading the text until I finally deciphered it.

Hi guys, this is Vic, Mallory and I are going to the hospital, she's unconscious.

"TONY! TONY, WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed at the top of my lungs. A drunken Tony stumbled over to me, hiccuping and smiling.

"Heyyyyyyy Austin. Why are you yelling?" He asked, stumbling.

"Mallory's in the hospital." I said quickly.

"Who's Mallory?" Tony asked, his eyes closed. He was swaying, and let out another hiccup.

"Your sister!" I shook him. He laughed, and I shook my head.

It had taken me a while to gather everyone up, but they were piled in the back of the Mustang, laughing, hiccupping, or asleep. I pulled into the hospital parking lot and looked back, questioning to bring Tony with me. I shook my head, and left a window half open, and went inside the hospital. I tugged on my Slipknot shirt, running up to the front desk.

"Hi. How can I help you?" The nurse smiled up at me.

"Mallory Perry? Where is she?" I asked frantically.

"Oh, she's in the ICU right now. She came in and gave the doctors quite a scare. Her friend is in a room though." The nurse said, leafing through some papers.

"Can I see him?" I asked, tugging on my shirt even more.

"Sure. He is in room 308, 3rd floor. I will send a doctor up there when Mallory is ready to have visitors." The nurse said, and I ran off to the elevators. I pressed the up button, jogging in place. I looked around, and saw a door marked 'Stairs'.

"Fuck the elevator." I cursed aloud, and opened the door, and ran up the stairs. I approached the 3rd floor, and ran out into the waiting area. 4 nurses looked up at me, startled. I ran into the hallway, searching for room 308. I came to the door, almost colliding with a doctor coming out of his room.

"Woah there young man." He said, adjusting his glasses.

"Sorry." I mumbled, and went inside Vic's room. He was laying on a bed. No monitors or anything were hooked up to him. He was just sleeping.

"Dude, this is why you don't drink too much." I laughed and walked out of the room, and back to the car. Everyone was passed out in the backseat, and I sat in the front seat, listening to Up All Night by Mac Miller before falling asleep.