Chapter three:

Pop Goes Punk 5 was released! It's really good :D go check it out on Spotify, YouTube, or download it on iTunes!!

Mallory's POV

           It was almost midnight, and everyone had retreated to their bunks. I decided to stay up with the driver. We were heading to Michigan. The bus learched, and I shook my head, trying to keep myself awake. I grabbed my iPhone out of my little purple Jansport backpack and looked at my Instagram feed. The lights started dimming and the driver looked back at me.
"You can go ahead and go to sleep." He said, giving me a tired smile. I grabbed the Rockstar Punched out of my bag and looked at the flavor. Fruit punch. I walked up and gave it to him.
"You are so nice." He said, and cracked the can open. I went back to the couch and curled up, falling asleep on my jacket.

*

I woke up to the smell of waffles and sausage.
"Waffles and sausage, oooh waffles and sauuuuusage, I love waffles and sausage." I heard Jaime sing out. I lifted my head and was instantly blinded by the sun coming through the open window.
"Damn Jaime, close the blinds!" I whined, shoving my jacket over my head.
"Someone's a grumpy pants!" Jaime said. I could hear him laughing.
"She's always like this." I heard Tony's voice echo from the bunk area. Mike was groaning about something.
"See, I'm not the only one!" I said. My voice sounded muffled.
"Hey, where's Vic?" Jaime asked.
"He's outside talking to Austin, Kellin and Alex." Mike yawned. I jerked up, and threw my jacket off my head.
"He's talking to who?" I asked. I rubbed my eyes. Everyone smirked, and I ran across the bus and over to another window, and sure enough, there was Vic, standing next to Austin, facing Kellin and Alex. I started screaming and pounding on the window.
"They can't see you! Tinted windows!" Tony shouted over my fangirling. I glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender, and I turned back. They were all facing my window. I backed away slowly, my heart pounding.
"You can't act like that for 8 months." Jaime snickered, putting waffles on a plate. I walked up to him and snatched one up.
"Who says I can't?" I said, taking a bite of the waffle. "I'm just kidding. Constant fangirls annoy me." I shrugged. Vic came back inside, and I took another bite of my waffle.
"I know that was you Mallory." Vic smirked.
"You never know, it could have been me." Mike said, striking a pose. I giggled. My phone buzzed on the dinette, and I sighed.
"Tony, who is that?" I asked, too lazy to get up. He glanced at the screen.
"Amber." He said, looking at me.
"Toss it here." I said, swallowing the rest of my waffle. I walked outside and answered it.
"Hey Amber!" I squealed.
"Oh my God, Mallory! Guess where I am?" She squealed back.
"You're in Michigan?" I said, jumping up and down.
"Hell yeah! I'm up here to celebrate your birthday!" She said, giggling.
"Meet me up in a little bit and we'll chill." I said, smiling.
"Alright boo. See you soon!" And she ended the call. I went back inside and went to go change. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a blue v-neck. I looked at my gray Anthem beanie, maroon Stheart beanie, and 3 Neff beanies, purple, white, or black. I chose the white one and put it on my head. I zipped my bag back up and walked to the couch.
"Has anyone seen my Vans?" I asked. Vic pointed to under the couch, and I slipped them on.
"I'm going out for a while, if you need me, I'll have my phone on me." I smiled, and walked out the door.
"Hey Mallory, wait up!" Vic called out. I turned back and he ran up to me.
"You mind if I tag along? Mike, Jaime and Tony are going to chill at the bar watching the game, and I wasn't feeling up to going with them." He said, giving me puppy dog eyes. My heart fluttered. This would be the perfect time to ask him out. What are you doing Mallory? He has a girlfriend. Stick to your imaginary thing you have with him. Either way, he doesn't like you back. I sighed.
"You don't want me going." He said, taking my sigh the wrong way.
"No, I want you to. I was just thinking of something that happened a while ago." I said, touching his arm reassuringly. He moved closer to me and put his hand on my lower back, and I shivered from the electricity that was flooding my body. I looked at my plain phone, and sighed.
"I need a new case." I said, and we started walking off.