Chapter one:

Hellur there people! My other fanfic got deleted, so I'm rewriting it. I was up to 20 reads on my last one ;-; poop. But, I'm going to make this one better :D alright, read on!

Chapter one:

Mallory's POV

I sat on the swing on the front porch, watching the clouds with extreme uninterest. I sighed and got up, brushing my sweatpants and jacket free of the tiny leaves. I walked back inside, closing the door behind me.

"Tony? Are you awake yet?" I called out to my older brother. I didn't hear a response, so I went upstairs and pressed my ear to his door. I heard rustling around and a yawn. I went back downstairs and grabbed a cup from the cabinet and poured a glass of orange juice, and set a muffin next to it. The hinges of his door creaked, and the thumpthumpthump of his feet hitting the stairs became louder. He appeared in the entryway, yawning.

"Morning Mallory." He said, scratching his neck.

"Do you have band practice today?" I asked. Tony took a sip of his juice, nodding.

"Yeah. It's our last practice before we leave for tour tonight." He looked at the clock on the microwave. "Speaking of which, I need to get going." He set his glass down and went back upstairs. I heard the shower click on and I sat on the couch. I sighed, looking at my iPhone. My birthday was in a few days, and I was sad that Tony was leaving to go on tour. I was turning 20, and ever since my 10th birthday, I had always spent it with him, Mike, Jaime, and Vic. But now, I was spending it with my music. I laid down and drifted off to sleep, dreaming about whatever crossed my mind.