Chapter ten:

Mallory's POV

         I was released from the hospital later that night. They had given me pain medication, changed my bandages out, and put a cast on my broken leg. We drove back to our buses, and I saw cars leaving the venue. I shook my head and logged into Vic's Twitter. He had tweeted that the show tonight was cancelled. I sighed. I convinced him to go the rest of the tour, and if I tried getting him to play tonight, it wasn't going to happen. Tony helped me into the bus, and I collapsed onto the couch. A blonde girl walked out of the back. Vic walked into the bus, and stared at the blonde girl. His eyes grew wide.
"Outside." Was all she said, and I looked up at Tony.
"Cara's back." He sneered. Vic and Cara walked outside, and it got quiet. We listened in on their conversation.
"What are you doing with that girl?" Cara asked.
"Cara, you can't get protective over me. We broke up 2 weeks ago. Remember?" Vic said calmly.
"It was a mistake cheating on you. I miss you, Victor." Cara said. I could hear her crying. I smirked. Fake tears.
"Well, it wasn't a mistake me breaking up with you, and I don't miss you." Vic said simply. Tony smirked. I heard a few other things, but they were too muffled to make out.
"You're going to regret this Vic! I'M NOT GIVING UP!" Cara screamed, and Vic walked back into the bus, a smile on his face. I heard car tires squeal, and a car driving away. My phone buzzed, and everyone was texting me if I was alright. I responded back to every text.
"Well, since you've cancelled the show tonight-" I said, looking up at Vic "-What are we going to do?" I asked.
"Drive to Vegas." He said, shrugging. I glanced down at my baby blue cast, and moved it around.
"It looks so plain." I sighed. Vic grabbed a black Sharpie and signed his name.
"Not anymore." He smirked. I laid my head down and pressed my hand on my stomach, closing my eyes.

*

I had fallen asleep for the whole night. It was still dark, and I knew we had arrived in Vegas. I looked back at the bunk area. I saw Amber's arm hanging out of Mike's bunk and snickered. Jaime was snoring away, and Tony was moving around. The techs were as silent and still as a mouse. I sat up, wincing. I got up slowly, and limped over to the counter, grabbing my pain medication. I popped a pill in my mouth, and tossed it back with water. Hands lightly snaked around my hip bones, and I felt Vic's bare torso against my back. He pecked my neck. I leaned my head onto his shoulder, closing my eyes.
"Why are you up so early?" He whispered.
"The pain." I said, and he picked me up gently, putting my feet on his, and walked us over to the couch. He laid us down, and I giggled.
"Tony used to do that when I was a little girl." I whispered. Vic grabbed my arm and entwined our fingers together.
"And now, I do this because you're a big girl." Vic said mischeviously, and I turned over so our stomachs were pressed against each other. He pressed his lips onto mine, and it turned into a full-blown makeout session. My phone was buzzing on the floor, and I didn't bother. It continued to ring, so I unwrapped my arms from Vic's neck and reached over. Notifications of Twitter Direct Messages were popping up. I shut my phone off and went back to Vic.
"Who was that?" He asked.
"Someone DM'ing me on Twitter." I shrugged.

*

Mike's POV

         I stretched my arms, and gently rolled out of my bunk, careful not to awaken Amber. I stood up, and leaned back, stretching. My back cracked and I smirked. I walked out into the main lounge, and saw Mallory laying down on the couch. Then I saw a second pair of legs under her. I tiptoed over to Mallory and Vic, put my head so close to theirs, and whispered into their ears:
"Get a room children."
Mallory flicked her head up, and I stood back, laughing. She shook her head, and Vic looked at me, a smile on his face. Jaime was thrashing around in his bunk. He slept on the very top one, and his arm flew out of the bunk, followed by the rest of him. He landed on the ground with a thud.
"Ow." He groaned, his face on the ground. We started laughing. Jaime climbed back up into his bunk, and I returned to Amber. She was awake, and looking at her phone.
"Oh hi." She smiled at me. She was using her sweats and shirt as a pillow. Her neon pink and black lace bra and blonde hair were the only things I could see. It was too dark. I looked at her, drooling.
"Nope. Not tonight." Amber said, running her finger down my chest and stomach.
"But, but, but..." I stuttered. She pulled the blanket up, her leg peeking out.
"You're doing this on purpose." I said, rolling over next to her.
"Maybe." She smirked, and put her phone on the floor next to the bunk. She leaned in, and tugged on my lip ring. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on top of me, our bare stomachs pressed together. She pulled her head away.
"No, don't do that." I whined. Amber giggled and the curtain that sheltered my bunk from the rest of the bus flung open, and Tony's head was hanging down.
"You, Amber, Vic, and Mallory need to get your own bus. With me and Jaime being the single kids, we need sleep." He yawned. He shut the curtain and I laughed. Amber looked at me, and I kept laughing.
"Do I need to shut you up?" She whispered.
"Yes." I said, a little too eagerly. She pressed her lips onto mine, and in a few minutes, a tiny peck turned into a makeout session. I heard Mallory giggle in the other room.
"Go on, go to bed. I'll be fine out here." Vic's footsteps turned into the rustle of him getting into his bunk. Mallory rustled on the couch, and I broke apart from Amber.
"I'm sleepy." She said, and turned over, putting the blanket over herself and closed her eyes. I closed mine, and drifted off into a deep sleep.