Chapter fourteen:

Mallory's POV

3 months later

Tomorrow was the last show we did in the U.S. before we went to the U.K. for 4 months. We've been touring the U.S. for 4 months, and I'm pretty exhausted. I finally got my cast off, and I was wearing a big black boot. Vic and I had grown stronger. Mike and Amber are also going strong, and we found out that Mike had knocked Amber up. Time had flown by so quick, and she was due in the next few weeks. We were talking on the couch earlier today, and I decided that she should move in with me. She agreed, and soon as I got back from tour, I was kicking Brendan out. Vic, Jaime, and Tony went out to the bar, and Mike, Amber, and I had gone to the movies. I wish Vic had come with us. I could finally walk normally now, so we stood in front of the theater, looking at the movies.

"The Campaign?" I suggested.

"I've been wanting to see that for a while!" Amber said, clapping her hands. Mike wrapped his arm around her waist, and I walked up to the ticket sales girl. She had bright red hair, tapers, snakebites, and her arm had band bracelets. I looked at them, and saw a Pierce The Veil one.

"3 tickets for The Campaign." I said, and looked back at Mike and Amber, waving them over. The sales girl turned around, her back towards us, grabbing the tickets. Once she turned back around, her jaw was on the ground. She tried talking, but she was speechless. She was looking straight at Mike.

"Hi." He smiled, and waved. The girl waved back, and we walked into the theater. Tons of people were swirling around, the smell of popcorn filled my lungs, and I saw some kids carrying around bags of gummy worms. We bought some candy, popcorn, and Icees. We took our seats in the back of the theater, and Mike's phone rang. Mercy by Kanye West started playing. Amber and I looked at him. He fumbled for his phone, and answered it.

"What's up Jaime?" He asked.

"Yeah man, that's fine. Just don't trash it, alright? And keep all them hoes away from my bunk." Mike smirked, and hung up. Amber put her head on his shoulder.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Yes, what's going on?" I giggled.

"Jaime and Tony brought some girls back from the bar." Mike said, popping a kernel into his mouth.

"Vic didn't, did he?" I asked, a little nervous.

"No. And if he did, I'll bust him." Mike said, looking over at me and rubbed my knee. I smiled at him and the lights dimmed. I pulled my phone out and silenced it, and texted Vic.

Me: I love you :)

I sighed and sat back, and watched the feature presentation.