Chapter six:

Vic's POV

          I grabbed the counter, swaying back and forth. Jaime, Austin, Alex, and Gabe were dancing around, Kellin, Jack, Jack, Justin, Tino, Phil and Tony were watching on with interest, Alan, Tony and Mike were doing tons of shots at the bar. I looked around for Mallory, but couldn't find her. I went outside and sat down, my head spinning. I saw a small bar at the end of the street and went in there. The doors were closed, lights off, no one was inside. I saw a body lying on the ground, and shrugged. Then I felt my eyes grew wide. I know I wasn't in my right mind, I was probably hallucinating, but I broke the glass to run inside. I fell on the ground next to the body and turned her over, looking at her face. Mallory was out cold.

"Mallory!" I hiccuped, and shook her violently. She wasn't breathing, and I pulled her phone out of her pocket. I dialed 911.

"Hello 911, what is your emergency?" The operater asked calmly.

"My friend is out cold! She isn't breathing! Please send someone! I'm in downtown Detroit at the Little Lake Bar." I said quickly.

"Sir, please calm down. Stay on the line, I will send someone right away." The operater said, and I put the phone on speaker and set it on the ground. I went back to Mallory. A broken glass was next to her.

"Mallory, please wake up." I said, tears welling up in my eyes. My head kept spinning, and I tilted my head away, grabbing my stomach. I got up and ran, making it halfway to the bathroom, and loosing everything. I had heaved for a few minutes, hearing sirens behind me. I heard rushed footsteps and looked behind me. Paramedics were lifting Mallory onto a stretcher, and I ran after her, jumping into the ambulance.

"Sir, you can't go." One of the paramedics told me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I, I have to." I hiccuped, seeing more than one of this guy's face. I grabbed onto Mallory's cold and limp hand tightly. "I love her." I said, closing my eyes to try and stop the spinning. I stumbled and the paramedic held me up.

"Alright, here, sit down." He said, leading me to a bench next to Mallory. I grabbed her hand and put my head on her shoulder. As the ambulance lurched off, I looked at Mallory's phone. There was a picture of me and her as her lock screen. I started softly singing Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus to her. The sirens sounded and I had drunkenly sent a text to everyone that we wouldn't be returning to the club anytime soon