Chapter 11 -The Game Plan-

Chapter 11 -The Game Plan- Part 2

Later on that day, BigMac was walking Fluttershy to her English class. They spoke softly about their next move.

"He's mad now...we best be careful on how we act after this."

"I'm kind of scared BigMac...he really seemed vicious earlier in the lunch room..."

"It's just jealously Fluttershy...everyone goes through it at one point."

When BigMac's voice slightly wavered, Fluttershy's attention landed solely on him.

It brought a lot of concern, he must have meant when they broke up.

So it wasn't only tough on me...I see.

Fluttershy thought to herself. She quickly looked away before BigMac could notice her guilt.

They soon arrived to her locker where BigMac handed some of her books to put away. Fluttershy noticed that he didn't seem like he was leaving.

"Um...BigMac..."

"Hm?"

"Aren't you going to class?"

"I will, after I escort you to your classroom."

Fluttershy couldn't help but feel her cheeks get warm.

How could something so simple cause her to blush?

It was just what he signed up for. Boyfriends are supposed to walk their girlfriends to their class and carry their stuff, of course.

But that's the problem. Fluttershy had not dated for nearly...a time where a number does not matter! And she was in no way comfortable with the new changes.

But we have to do this...to prove to Discord, yourself, and everyone else that you will not be stepped all over again! Never again!

After Fluttershy had her mental pep-talk, the bell rang.

"Oh! That's the bell Fluttershy, we outta' hurry if yuh' don't wanna' be tardy." BigMac said as he gently took Fluttershy's hand, closed her locker, and began walking down the hall with her.

Fluttershy could feel her cheeks burning again. She'd have to get used to this somehow.

It was not until they arrived to Fluttershy's classroom that she began to panic.

It was history.

Discord was in this class with Fluttershy.

Before BigMac left, Fluttershy quickly grabbed his arm and whimpered. BigMac immediately turned to her in concern.

"M-mac...I...D-discord...shares this class...w-with me..."

BigMac wasn't able to say anything because Fluttershy was suddenly taken by the waist and dragged into the classroom.

Speak of the devil.

"We better hurry, my dear Flutterboo, we wouldn't want you late." Discord said with a harsh, sarcastic tone.

Fluttershy felt like it was in slow motion as the classroom door shut and a surprised BigMac was left alone on the other side.

Discord sat Fluttershy down in the back with him as the teacher walked in to start the class.

Fluttershy was shocked but quickly snapped herself out of it as she turned to Discord and scowled.

"How dare you lay your hands on me!" She said under a hushed voice.

Discord was unaffected as he leaned back and pretended to listen to the history teacher.

The class felt like eternal hell since Fluttershy had to not only sit next to Discord, but also act out the greek mythology of Jason and the Argonauts with him.

Her role was to be Medea, the young princess obsessed about Jason, who was unfortunately Discord.

"O-oh Jason, oh how I l-love you..." Fluttershy reluctantly said, causing Discord to smirk.

"Oh, but my dear Medea, I love you too. But I do not belong to you."

"Oh, but...but why, m-my love?"

"Simply, because...I never did." Discord's voice slightly wavered but it was covered over by a grin.

Fluttershy wasn't quite sure how to react so she tried her best to continue with her lines.

"Y-you...you must make it up to me! You have made me an embarrassment!" Fluttershy tried to say as loud and full of emotion.

Discord smirked as he stepped closer to Fluttershy and grabbed ahold of her arm before she could step away.

"I shall make it up to you, my love..." Discord said as he slowly leaned in towards Fluttershy to kiss her, but the flashes of that night resurfaced in Fluttershy's mind.

On instinct, her hand flew up to slap him but it froze in the air. Both Fluttershy and Discord were surprised and stared at each other.

Within moments, the been rang to end the class. Some classmates clapped but everyone was quickly shuffling out.

Fluttershy took this chance and escaped from Discord's grasp to gather her things and leave the class.

She took a moment to glance back at Discord and was surprised to see him gazing at her very solemnly.

Before she let his emotion make her feel pity for him, she quickly rushed to courtyard to meet up with BigMac.

"What's da' matter Fluttershy?" BigMac asked with concern.

"He's... Depressed?..." Fluttershy muttered.

"Who is? Discord?" He asked while gently moving her bangs away from her eyes.

All Fluttershy could do was shake her head. She wanted her revenge, but harming someone emotionally and physically made her feel unsteady.

"Dun' worry Fluttershy... We can move onto' our final stage."

"F-final stage?"

"We've made him angry, and now he's vulnerable... We're going to make you irresistible... Well, at least more than usual."

"Final stage..."

--------------------
I'm sooo sorry for the delay guys :(
But here's your dose of Shycord!! I made it extra long to make up for my delay!

How do you guys like the new book cover? :3 Comment!