Chapter 8 -The Struggle-

Chapter 8 -The Struggle- Part 2

Fluttershy walked up to Pinkie's front door then glanced back at Discord. He was still on the side of the road, watching Fluttershy.

Fluttershy sighed deeply as she knocked on the door. Suddenly, the music ceased playing and there was hushed whispers in the house.

Fluttershy stood at the door-step in confusion as she waited for the door to open. She started to feel a little silly for just standing there.

Suddenly the door swung open and Fluttershy was jerked into the house.

"Screw off Discord!!" Fluttershy heard Dashie say as she was tossed to AppleJack while Twilight closed the door.

"G-girls??" Fluttershy asked in pure surprise as everyone surrounded her with concerned glances.

"He didn't hurt you did he?"

"Did he touch you inappropriately?"

"Why are your cheeks red, darling?"

"What some cupcakes??"

"Di'he get his filthy hands on yuh'?"

Fluttershy deep down expected her friends to interrogate her like they are now. She couldn't answer all their questions at once so she took a deep breath and planned out what she was going to say in her head.

"My good friends, i truly appreciate your care and worry but I'm seriously fine. Discord and I just...wanted to chat. That's all."

"What about school earlier?" Twilight asked while glancing at the others.

"Oh, i was just not feeling well so I left early. Nothing drastic or anything on the sort."

Everyone's glances told Fluttershy that they did not believe a single word she was saying.

Fluttershy couldn't help but sigh softly.

"Friends, let's just party and have a great time. Im seriously fine, I don't want all of you to worry for me anymore. Let's just have fun."

And with that, everyone all looked at PinkiePie. For the first time, she looked serious.

But of course...

"...LET'S PARTY!!"

...PinkiePie couldn't keep a straight face.

The music blasted up again and cupcakes and streamers were flung through the air.

Fluttershy felt her phone suddenly buzz then went into a corner to check it out.

It was a shared link from Derpy that was linked to Twattor, Derpy was a good friend that she realized she hardly ever talked to.

"Sorry, i touht u need 2 c dis." She said.

It was a Twat created by Chrysalis.

"Just hooked up with Discord, went allllll the way. He complained about some chick not living up to his needs. #LoserMare #GotTheBae #S*xInTheTruck"

Fluttershy let her phone fall from her hand, it landed on Gummy then slid to the ground quietly. Of course, no one couldn't of heard it anyways over the music.

Fluttershy felt like a piece of her soul, or something of that importance, was torn from her very being and shredded.

She wanted to sob, bawl, cry, whatever word you prefer. But she wouldn't, she couldn't. Not after she just told her friends that she was entirely fine.

She would survive the night without crying, but the question was...

For how long?

----------

I'd just like to say...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

It makes me so happy to see my work get more and more reads! :D

I never expected my fanfiction to get even 50 reads. And I'll try my best to continue to entertain my readers.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!

Love you guys, next chapter will come soon. :)

Btw, i wasn't sure what to make the media thingies so i just came up with "Twattor" I'll probably change it later on. :p don't mind my silliness.