Chapter 3 -The Promise-

Discord and Fluttershy made their way to the cafeteria to pick up their lunches together. There, Fluttershy saw her friends sitting together at a lunch table in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Oh, there are my friends. Let's sit with then, Discord." Fluttershy said softly as picked up a salad.

Discord swallowed his surprise as he nervously held Fluttershy's hand. Bringing her attention straight onto him.

"Y-youre friends?...Are you sure they would let ME sit with you guys?" Discord asked softly as he glanced over at the table filled with girls.

"Why of course, my friends are your friends Discord." Fluttershy said with a smile as she encouragingly dragged Discord towards the table.

As they arrived to the table everyones attention landed onto Discord, and they weren't friendly stares.

Discord sighed softly as he glanced at Fluttershy, whom was not noticing the terrifying glares her friends were giving him.

"What are you doing here Discord?" Rainbow Dash asked finally with a mean twinge in her voice. Discord would've said something incredibly rude but anyone who were friends with Fluttershy would get special treatment.

So he simply tried telling her to shut the f*ck up without being so inappropriate.

"Fluttershy kindly invited me. Why? Have a problem?"

"Yeah, I do. You. You're the damn problem." Rainbow Dash said as she stood from her seat and growled towards Discord.

Fluttershy's friends were to definitely be treated special, very special.

Discord glared at Rainbow Dash and stood his ground, underneath he table he snapped his fingers which was a bad habit of his when he was upset or wanted something.

Just at the moment of his snap, Rainbow Dash was called over by the flight club, also known as the Wonderbolts.

"Hey kid, wanna hang out with us?" one of the Wonderbolts asked with their amazing shades covering their eyes.

"R-Really?!" Rainbow Dash asked with excitement.

Just as one of the Wonderbolts were about to answer they were suddenly crowded by their crazed fans.

Rainbow Dash sat down her seat in silent depression. Discord smirked as he looked at Rainbow Dash's suffering. He soon began to picture how he woukd ruin the other girl's day but he quickly snapped out of it by a gentle pinch on his arm.

It was Fluttershy, and she was in no way happy with the way Discord was acting. Not at all.

Discord instantly frowned as he saw the upsetted/disappointed look on Fluttershy's beautiful face. He never truly meant to upset Fluttershy.

Or did he?

Discord returned his smirk as he stared down at the young, kind, and beautiful female before him. Fluttershy's anger evaporated as fear shivered her spine.

Maybe it wasn't fear, perhaps it was from the way Discord stared at her now.

Discord's eyes examined Fluttershy up and down, taking in all of her into his memory. Fluttershy felt violated by Discord's eyes, it was as if he was doing terrible things to her in his mind.

Discord perhaps was thinking of doing terrible things to Fluttershy in his mind but those thoughts were for him to enjoy and for the audience to never find out.

"Well, I surely don't feel welcomed here, I will take my leave now." Discord said as he stood from the table, shocking Fluttershy and the other females at the table.

"W-wait! W-where are you g-going Discord?" Fluttershy asked sadly as she stood up from the table as well.

Discord did not turn to her.

"Anywhere but here, Fluttershy."

Discord did not know where he had gotten his independent attitude from, but it sure was from out of no where. And truthfully, it felt normal, and it felt good.

"Will...will we still be friends?" Fluttershy mummbled under her voice as she glanced at her feet sadly.

This caused Discord to freeze. Would they really remain as friends? He asked himself. Turning back to the saddened Fluttershy, he instantly made his decision.

Definitely.

And with that decision, he stepped back to Fluttershy, took her by the waist, then kiss her. Not a deep, passionate one, a simple peck on the lips. Just enough to get her attention, and almost anyone else's in the cafeteria.

"I promise, Fluttershy, we will remain friends. Always. Perhaps even more one day." Discord softly whispered to Fluttershy, to which only they could share the moment.

After his attention drawing action, Discord gently let Fluttershy go and walked out of the cafeteria. Feeling pretty good about his enternal promise to Fluttershy.

On the other hand, Fluttershy was awe strucked, and fainted onto the cafeteria floor.

A couple months later...