Chapter 13 - Thinking of Discord -

"Oh, DARLING! You look absolutely incredible!" Rarity said as she adjusted her designing glasses while admiring Fluttershy in her customized Gala gown.

Fluttershy couldn't speak, all she could do was stare through the mirror at her light pink, glittering, bell round gown with a soft seaweed colored sash loosely wrapped around your shoulders. Her hair was wrapped, pinned, and sprayed so that a tiny tiara rested right behind her bangs.

"Oh no need for words! I just know that you are loving it! Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go make sure that BigMac is not destroying his delicate tux." Rarity commented before she left the boutique dressing room Fluttershy inhabited and into the one next door.

Fluttershy did honestly love the dress, it was perfect and suited her to a T, but...

She was tired. Even more than that. She was exhausted.

These past few weeks have been nearly hell for Fluttershy. Advertising, holding rallies, passing out free food, leaving her comfort zone all day in general really took a toll on her.

The only reason why she was still standing to this very day was purely based on will power and even that was beginning to crumble.

But even through all of this, Fluttershy only had one thing on her mind.

And the name tasted like salty tears in her mouth and it made her heart clench with each syllable.

Discord.

To add to the weight of campaigning onto her shoulders, Discord's running election made it feel like the gravity of the world was holding her down.

She felt like she was chained down at the bottom of the ocean and she was desperately trying to scream for Discord who was comfortably sitting on the moon sipping some tea.

It didn't help that Crysalis was running as his Queen either. There were times where Fluttershy would find some of her campaigning posters torn down or drawn all over with obscene images and words, no doubt it was the work of Crysalis.

But now, all she wanted to do was rest. Rest in a field far away from people, and left alone with the stars.

Maybe even in Discord's arms.

Fluttershy! How could you do this to yourself?!

Inner Fluttershy was right. Why does she still think of the man who only causes her hell and pain as a miracle sent from heaven?

Why was she so hopelessly in love with the man who nearly violated her those many months ago?

Why with a man who doesn't even show the faintest idea that he cares for her?

Fluttershy stared at herself in the mirror.

She looked beautiful. Dazzling. Astonishing.

But she didn't feel like that unless she was with him.

Discord made Fluttershy feel in a way that only felt normal with him.

They hadn't spent much time together as she hoped, but the little time simply made it all the more special.

She wanted to tell him her feelings so desperately. Even to this day, nothing had changed them.

She was nearly driving herself mad for him.

"Fluttershy~! Darling~! I think it's time for you to come out~!!" Rarity called which dragged Fluttershy out from deep within her thoughts.

She didn't want to leave the safety of her little dressing room. The place where she can think...and daydream.

But she knew if she didn't go willingly, it would be forced. So, she took a deep breath and stepped out from the dressing room.

BigMac slowly turned from a nearby mirror and gazed at Fluttershy. He began to smile as he gracefully strolled over to her and carefully took her gloved hand into his.

He wore a crisp black tux with a red button shirt peeking through his jacket. A forest green bow tie rested on his collar which allowed the outfit to flow smoothly from the head to toe.

"Yur' more dazzalin' than a moonlight shinnin' on a fresh crop of dem' family apples." BigMac said as he kissed the back of Fluttershy's hand.

She simply smiled at him.

"All right you two! Head on out of here! I must change this instant if I'm going to look fabulous for the Grand Gala!" Rarity said as she began to shoo Fluttershy and BigMac out to their limousine waiting outside.

BigMac held the door open for Fluttershy as she stepped in after muttering a "thank you" to him.

The limousine was supposed to be for everyone in the group but Twilight insisted that the Gala couple should go separate and arrive at the Gala first.

Fluttershy was reluctant at first, but after all her friends had done for her up to this moment, she couldn't argue with them.

She wasn't sure how she should feel...

Scared, because everything was new to her...

Uncomfortable, because she's constantly out of her comfort zone...

Excited, because this will be a special moment to remember...

Sad...

That the one man she wants...

May never be hers.

--------------------

Here you go my babies~

I'm so sorry that it has been so long but it's finally come around! Unlucky number 13!!

I'm sorry that this chapter seems like a "filler" chapter :( I'll try harder next time! Xp

I love you guys so much, and thank you so much for supporting me this entire time!

Enjoy!! :3