Chapter 2 -The Only Friend-

"Hello my fellow friends." Fluttershy said softly with a smile. The smile soon disappeared once she noticed her friends concerned looks.

"Fluttershy, we understand that you're just being very kind but you must be extremely careful when you're around Discord." Twilight said as she closed the book she was reading.

"Be careful? Why would you say that? Is there something wrong in communicating with Discord?" Fluttershy asked softly with worry as she picked at her binder.

"Something wrong? Something WRONG?! I'll tell YOU some--" Pinkie Pie started but was silenced by Apple Jack placing a apple into her mouth.

"All we're trying to say darlin' is to be on a darn alert. That boy is a danger to be wreckin' with." Apple Jack simply said as she tipped her cow-girl hat at Fluttershy.

Fluttershy frowned as she let the words her friends spoke sink in.

Just at that moment the bell rang and made everyone head off to their own directions.

"C'mon Fluttershy, we have Gym together! Let's get going." Pinkie Pie said with a bounce as she tugged onto Fluttershy's hand.

Fluttershy groaned as she was rushed to change into her PE uniform and dragged out onto the sunny field.

"All right class, today girls will do stretches while the boys will run laps. Now head to it!" the gym teacher ordered with a blow of her whistle.

Fluttershy had difficulties stretching as Pinkie beside her was easily doing splits and toe touches with the excessive energy the girl conjured.

In Fluttershy's corner of her eye, she noticed a familiar tanned male. It was Discord, and he was lazily jogging with the boys in the back of the crowd. Fluttershy took this opportunity to actually examine Discord for herself. And from a distance of course.

Discord had chocolate brown hair that was brushed back and maroon colored eyes. His eyebrows were unusually long and groomed neatly while a short beard was attached to his strong looking chin. His figure was slightly slimmed but nothing too extreme. He had a natural laid-back look that fit his face almost perfectly.

How Fluttershy was able to see all of this from such a far distance amazed her also.

"You know, I never saw you as the stalking type, Fluttershy." Pinkie Pie whispered into Fluttershy's ear which caused her to gasp in surprise.

"I-I w-wasnt stalking! i-i..." Fluttershy could feel her cheeks getting warm as she looked down at her feet in embarrassment.

"I don't blame you, Fluttershy. There are some handsome guys at our school this year. But as always, none could ever keep up with me." Pinkie said with a flick of her bouncy, bright hued, pink hair.

Not even aliens could keep up with you, Pinkie. Fluttershy said to herself in her mind.

When Fluttershy glanced back to see how well Discord was doing she gasped softly to her surprise that Discord was looking right back at her also. And not only looking right back at her, he was in the lead of the boys.

The sound of the whistle brought Fluttershy's attention to the Gym teacher, breaking eye contact between her and Discord.

"All right kiddies, head off to the locker rooms. Class is dismissed!"

With that said, Fluttershy made her way to the locker room and peacefully changed. After Gym, Fluttershy had English. She was glad to know that her good friend Twilight was there as a familiar face.