Chapter 6 -The Question-

It took Fluttershy about 10 minutes to arrive to Canterlot High even while jogging.

Fluttershy scanned the area as she sneaked around the back of the school towards the student parking lot.

Preparing that it was Chrysalis and Flufflepuff waiting by Chrysalis's Lexus to beat up Fluttershy for not heeding their warning, Fluttershy was surprised to find just Discord leaning against his run-down truck and smoking a cigarette.

Fluttershy slowly and hesitantly made her way towards Discord.

"D-discord?"

Discord raised his head and looked at Fluttershy. He smiled and tossed his cigarette aside while closing the distance between them.

"I was worried that you wouldn't show up." Discord said while wrapping Fluttershy into an embrace.

"Well...you did ask for me. And well...technically we're still friends..." Fluttershy managed to say as Discord looked at her.

"Yes, technically. So, come on." Discord said as he walked over to the passenger side of his truck and held the door open for her.

Fluttershy wasn't sure if she wanted to enter Discord's vehicle. But the way Discord was looking at her made her forget her doubts.

Fluttershy got into his passenger side without struggle. Discord then closed the door and got into his drivers seat while starting the car.

Fluttershy placed her seatbelt on and noticed that Discord hadn't put his on while they drove out onto the road.

"Don't worry about my seatbelt, sweetheart. It's jammed. Besides, where we're going isn't far."

And Discord was right, it only took a short drive for them to reach Mare Cliff.

Mare Cliff was a large cliff that was over Ponyville and it was a famous place for teenagers to hang out at.

Discord turned off his car and sighed contentedly while reclining his chair back.

"Discord...how come we're here?" Fluttershy asked softly while looking at the resting Discord.

"I wanted to look at the scenery with you. The lights are pretty here." Discord simply said as he started the radio where he kept it at a low volume.

Fluttershy wasn't sure what to do but stare out at the lights.

A few moments passed when suddenly Fluttershy felt Discord's hand rest onto her knee.

Fluttershy's cheeks burned as she looked at Discord whom moved closer to her, causing her to back against the passenger door.

"D-discord?"

"Hmm?"

"W-what are y-you doing?"

"Touching you."

"W-why?"

"Why not? Do you not know the stories of Mare Cliff, Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy looked away shyly, she doesn't go out much unless it's with the girls, and they usually went to the same places.

Discord sighed softly as he brushed his nose against Fluttershy's neck, Fluttershy tensed up and froze.

"Mare Cliff is known for its legend of the love between a mare and a hideous creature. The monster seduced the mare into loving him.When the mare was in love with the creature, the creature refused her feelings on purpose. The mare was so heartbroken that she created a plan..."

Discord paused as he sniffed Fluttershy's collar bone.

"P-please continue..." Fluttershy asked softly while she tried to steady her voice.

"...so the mare asked the ugly creature to meet her at this cliff...when the creature arrived, the mare seduced the monster and mated with him...then..."

Discord paused again as his hand brushed up Fluttershy's waist.

"...t-then what?" Fluttershy asked, too engaged with the story.

Discord sighed impatiently.

"...then when they finished..." Discord started but then he suddenly bit down onto Fluttershy's neck, causing her to gasp in surprise. "...the mare jumped right of the cliff!"

Fluttershy pushed Discord away slightly as she covered where he bit her with her hand, her breathing slightly ragged.

Discord chuckled approvingly with her reaction and sat back in his chair.

"That was cute, really adorable." Discord said while rolling down a window as he pulled out a cigarette.

Fluttershy was silent for a moment as she calmed her nerves.

Right now is the moment. Tell him, Fluttershy. You can do this. The story, the place, this is the right time to tell your feelings for him!

"D-discord?"

"Hmm?" Discord asked as he glanced at Fluttershy.

"...w-will you g--"

"Have sex with you? Sure babe." Discord interrupted with a smirk as he rolled his window back up.

"W-what?" Fluttershy asked in surprise.