Chapter 4 -The Warning-

Fluttershy couldn't stop staring at Discord from across the cafeteria as he laughed among his new friends, the Kamakazi's.

He was so dependent and kind to her before but now, he was the school's hooligan that listened to no one and did what he wanted.

It definitely was a surprise how drastic Discord could change in such a short period of time.

"Darling, are you listening?" a voice called to Fluttershy that snapped her from her trance.

It was Rarity, and her friends staring at her with concern. She had almost forgotten what they were talking about at the moment.

It might have been about a party Pinkie was planning, or something close to that.

"I'm terribly sorry for being rude, my friends..." Fluttershy managed to say softly as her bangs covered over her eyes in shyness.

"That is quite all right dear. We are just worried for you." Rarity said as she patted a hand onto Fluttershy's shoulder.

"Worried? How come you all are worried for me?"

"You've been out of it a lot lately, deary. You don't seem like the normal Fluttershy we all know and care about."

"That's right Fluttershy, we have noticed that you've been putting a lot of attention on a certain somebody." Twilight added, closing her book she was enjoying and placed it onto the table.

"And that certain somebody being Dis-" Pinkie started but Rainbow Dash interuppted her.

"Lets not bring that jerk up. Okay? He's not even worth a spare breath." Rainbow Dash said as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned against the table top.

"W-what are you a-all saying? A-am I really b-being that way?" Fluttershy stuttered in embarrassment as her cheeks began to get hot.

Her friends' nervous glances at each other gave a clear answer. Fluttershy sighed deeply as she looked down in embarrassment.

How could she have let Discord interfere with her life so easily?

It was not long till the lunch bell rang, thus dismissing the students back to the rest of their schedules. Fluttershy noticed that she had some time to visit her locker to put away some textbooks so she made her way towards Celestia hall.

As Fluttershy approached her locker, she noticed that the person next to her locker had decorated their door with multiple stickers and spray tags. It was quite..."chaotic". That was the only word she could describe it as. Unlike her locker that was painted a simple pale yellow with beautiful pink butterflies flying upwards.

Just as she opened her locker, the person next to her had slammed their locker closed and was about to leave but stopped to look at Fluttershy. Familiar red eyes met Fluttershy's teal eyes as she turned her head to see who it was.

It was Discord. His usual laid back eyes gazed at Fluttershy as a smirk crept onto his face.

"Why...isn't it Fluttershy..." Discord said softly as he came closer, placing his hands into his pockets. Fluttershy stumbled and was backed up against her locker as she stared in fear at Discord.

"D-Discord?...I-I thought your locker w-was in the Luna Hall..."

"Well, that was before. But now I am here. My locker, next to yours."

"H-how...how did you do that?"

"I have my ways, my dear Fluttershy. Why? Aren't you glad to have a old friend be next to you during passing period?"

"I-I don't mind y-you having a locker next to me...A-anyone could have a-any locker they want..."

"Ah-hah! And that is right. But you don't seem too happy to know this."

"I can't b-be all that e-ethusastic..."

"Now, now my cute little Fluttershy. Why are you so scared of me?" Discord jokingly said as he backed the young girl against her locker.

Many of the students had escaped to their classrooms, leaving only Discord and Fluttershy in the hallway.

"I-I'm not s-scared of you...Discord. I'm...I'm just e-extremely careful of you..." Fluttershy managed to say as she hugged her binder to her chest.

Discord smirked as he placed a hand onto the locker behind Fluttershy and leaned close to her. Fluttershy's eyes widened as her heart beat raced from how close he was.

His voice was soft as he lips were just barely brushing hers as he spoke, "Keep it up... the chase will surely leave chaos in its wake."

And with that, Discord turned on his heel and headed to go ditch class. Fluttershy took this chance to take a breather. She closed her locker with a sigh when suddenly she bumped into a person.

"O-oh! I'm so s-sorry..." Fluttershy managed to mummble as she raised her head. It was Chrysalis and Flufflepuff.

Chrysalis had long black hair with teal highlights and wore a dazzeling black dress that ended at her thights. Flufflepuff on the other hand wore a very marshmellowy jacket that was entirely pink along with shorts, also pink.

These girls were none to be messed with, and Fluttershy had just trapped herself within their clutches.

And they did not look happy.

"It appears to me that a certain somebody is quite cozy with my sweet maker of chaos...and I don't like it." Chrysalis said with a glare directed straight at Fluttershy.

"C-cozy? ...With Discord?...N-no way." Fluttershy managed to stutter.

"Oh, it's definitely cozy. Perhaps even lovey-dovey...It makes me sick."  Chrysalis finished with a harsh growl that caused Fluttershy to flinch.

"Pfh." Flufflepuff made with her tongue, Chrysalis nodded.

"I agree Flufflepuff, Flutterdie here needs to be punished for even looking at my Discord. Pillow her Flufflepuff."

With that said, Flufflepuff suddenly took out the pillow she was hiding behind her back and began to savagely hit Fluttershy with the soft cushion.

Fluttershy cried out in surprise as she collapsed into a fetal position on the ground. Each hit given by Flufflepuff, Chrysalis named off reasons for the abuse.

"Looking at Discord, Talking to Discord, Listening to Discord, Breathing the same air as Discord, Thinking about Discord..."

The abuse felt like eternity to Fluttershy. Chrysalis was able to mystically come up with multiple, sometimes ridiculous, reasons for beating Fluttershy.

Finally, for what felt like forever, Flufflepuff ceased the attack.

Fluttershy remained on the ground in a fetal position with pure fear and pillow-burns.

Chrysalis bent down towards Fluttershy on the ground and spoke softly in a strict voice, Fluttershy flinched.

"Stay. Away. From. What's. Mine."

Chrysalis didn't need to say anymore, Fluttershy nodded hesitantly so she would not get beaten again.

Chrysalis nodded in approval and left with Flufflepuff down the hall to meet up with the rest of the Kamakazis at the usual ditch spot.

Fluttershy was still trying to recover from the unexpected violence. She would be fine but the red marks on her arms and legs would need time to return to their normal skin tone.

Fluttershy curled into a ball to rest on the side of the hallway.

The warning from Chrysalis didn't need to be written on her forehead, it was already imprinted in her brain.

Stay away from Discord.