Chapter 10 -The Game Plan-

Chapter 10 -The Game Plan- Part 1

A few weeks later...

"So yur' tellin' me that, you n' Macintosh are teamin' up to make yur' creepy crush, jealous?" AppleJack asked as Fluttershy and Mac told her their game plan.

Both Fluttershy and BigMac nodded, causing AppleJack to sigh.

"And it would be very helpful if you could help us make it seem more real." Fluttershy asked while cringing.

AppleJack couldn't hold in another sigh. Tipping her hat, she lost herself in a mental debate.

But after taking a long look at Fluttershy's desperate eyes, she couldn't conjure up a "no".

"Fine, but yah two outta' be careful...like i warn' yuh before Fluttershy, Discord is a purson' to not be wreckin' with. Chrysalis bein' just as bad."

Fluttershy couldn't contain her glee as she hugged AppleJack.

To get the mighty, honest AppleJack to agree to play along would be a big help to making their plan a great success.

She wasn't going to let Discord and Chrysalis win.

The next day, Fluttershy walked onto campus holding BigMac's hand as he carried her binder. Instantly, murmurs and whispering began as everyone caught glimpses of them.

As Fluttershy and Mac passed into the lunch room, Fluttershy noticed Discord instantly with the other Kamakazis.

Their eyes met instantly.

Chrysalis sat on his lap, her face buried into his neck as her body pressed against his but, his eyes were glued to Fluttershy.

Suddenly, Macintosh broke their eye contact by getting between and leading Fluttershy more down the lunch line.

What was it that I saw in his eyes? It wasn't jealously as expected...maybe it was...betrayal?

Fluttershy thought to herself, but consequently she was not paying attention and nearly fell completely on her face, her tray slipping from her hands...

But Mac caught her into his meaty arms. Their faces were inches apart as he, without breaking eye contact, caught Fluttershy's tray.

They knew that everyone was staring because the cafeteria got quiet.

BigMac glanced around as he still held a frozen Fluttershy in his arms, then without Fluttershy having time to react his lips were upon hers.

Gasps were let out all around the cafeteria and within seconds, the entire room went into a chaotic gossip convention.

BigMac slowly pulled away as Fluttershy tried to regain her breath.

It has been years since they had been close like this, but it felt only like yesterday that they were together back in middle school.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash that sounded like someone had crushed a large, metal bell.

The cafeteria turned silent as everyone looked directly at Discord, who was now standing with the table he sat at tossed nearly a good 15 feet from where he stood.

His glare directed straight at Fluttershy and BigMac looked almost murderous.

But surprisingly, he simply stormed out into the open air outside.

Both Mac and Fluttershy glanced at each other.

"Part 1..."

"Rage, complete."

----------

Wow guys, chapter 10 already! And nearly 1k views! WOW!

I've never expected for this fanfiction to get this much attention.

I want thank all my viewers again, and i hope you continue reading. :)

I will admit, this isn't my best chapter yet but I've been really busy with school, my other stories, etc. Etc.

Thank you guys again! Be looking out for Chapter 11!