Chapter 5 -The Request-

After the (brutal) beating Flutterfly recieved from Flufflepuff, she struggled to escape out from the school.

Half way down the sidewalk she recovered from her state of shock and refocused on heading back home to her friendly animals.

It was wrong of her to skip school but she couldn't risk seeing Discord again in the halls then receive another pillow beating from Flufflepuff.

Her red marks had evened out but they were still visible. Hopefully Angel wont take too much of a notice to them.

When Fluttershy's cottage was in view she couldn't help but sigh in relief. She opened the door very slowly and peeked her head into the home.

"A-Angel?" Fluttershy asked softly for she did not see Angel in the living room in his usual arm chair.

Perhaps he was outside in the back taking care of the animals.

Good. This gave Fluttershy a chance to easily slip into her room. She was usually quiet when she was in her room so Angel probably won't notice her presence.

Quickly and quietly making her way up the stairs, Fluttershy successfully made it into her room. With a long breath, Fluttershy finally relaxed on her floor.

She would stay here until school ended, then she would text her friends that she was okay.

Even though deep down, she wasn't.

Fluttershy's heart was contradicting with her brain.

Should she listen to Chrysalis's warning?

Or should she tell her secret feelings for Discord to him?

Fluttershy felt her chest tighten, she was torn between choices that could shatter the very foundation her life was on.

Fluttershy sat on her bed pondering where her choices could end her up at.

What felt like merely minutes, was actually hours. Fluttershy's phone began to explode with all sorts of calls and texts from her close friends.

"From: TwilightSparkle -Hey, where are you? You didn't come to class. Please text me back, I already alerted the others."

"From: AppleJack -Where are you? Twilight told us you didn't show up in Astronomy?"

"From: Rarity -Deary, are you feeling all right? You were acting strange at lunch and now you're skipping school?"

"From: RainbowDash -Hey, Twi told us that you just disappeared? What's up with that?"

"From: PinkiePie -Hey! WHERE ARE YOU? P.S. Text Me Back! P.S.S. Don't forget my party later on today!"

Fluttershy was even more surprised at the 25 missed calls she received. Why hadn't her phone ringed?

Oh yeah. So Angel wouldn't hear it.

Fluttershy quickly sent her friends messages letting them know that she was okay and that she'll explain to them over coffee on the weekend. Which was amazingly, tomorrow.

Once she replied and reassured everyone a text came in from an unknown number.

"From: Unknown -Hey Flutterboo ;) "

Flutterboo? What kind of nickname was that? A terrible one, that's for sure.

"Who is this?"

"Guess babe."

"Please tell me who you are and how you got this number?"

"Discord babe. The one and only. Also, question is not how, but why."

"Um...Why?"

"Meet me at the school parking lot, then I'll tell you. ;) "

"When?"

"Now. 5 mins."

Fluttershy was shocked. She didn't know whether to take this as a joke by Discord, or take this as a trap by Chrysalis.

Either way, she needed to find out what was need of her. But the problem is just one obstacle.

Angel.

He probably, and most likely, got a call from Canterlot High letting him know of Fluttershy's absence.

He was probably hunting her down right now, not even realizing that she was in the room right above his head.

Fluttershy scanned around her room, obviously not looking at her door for that was way out of the question.

The window was her only choice. Grabbing her purse and a jacket, Fluttershy walked over to her window.

Carefully and quietly hopping out of her window and into the oak tree beside her cottage, Fluttershy mystically managed to escape Angel's radar.

Who, speak of the devil, walked right under the tree and into the cottage. He was not very happy looking, the call probably arrived.

Fluttershy carefully and quietly made it down the tree and headed to town while putting on her hoodie to cover from the evening breeze.