Chapter 7-The Struggle-

Chapter 7 -The Struggle- Part 1

"Don't be shy Fluttershy, you have a hot body and a beautiful face to match. Nothing to be ashamed of." Discord said as he unbuckled Fluttershy's seatbelt.

Fluttershy whimpered in fear as she backed more against the passenger door, if it was possible.

Discord closed in on Fluttershy as his lips trapped her in.

His lips are soft...and warm... Fluttershy thought to herself as Discord pressed his lips more against hers.

Then Fluttershy realized what was happening and began to struggle, this is no way how she wanted her feelings to be said.

Discord placed a hand against Fluttershy's cheek and looked directly at her.

"What's the matter, babe?"

"N-no..."

"No?"

"...No..."

"...yes." Discord said as he pressed his lips against Fluttershy's neck again. Fluttershy struggled against him again as tears welled up in her eyes.

"D-discord! Stop! Please...please stop..."

But Fluttershy's begging didn't phase Discord, he continued to leave a trail of kisses on her neck while his hands roamed her body.

Fluttershy's begging got louder as she fought more against Discord.

Until finally, Fluttershy managed to raise her hand and slap Discord clean across the face. Discord backed off while holding his cheek in surprise.

Fluttershy was on the edge of crying but she stayed strong as she glared at Discord.

"Take me home. Now."

Discord wasn't sure what to do for a moment then he shook his head as a smirk crept onto his face.

"Sure thing, I'll actually take you to that party that your Pink-haired friend had planned exclusively for your little group. But one thing..." Discord said as he started his truck and began to back out onto the road.

"W-what is that?" Fluttershy asked as she wiped her eyes with the back of get hand.

"I'd pull your shirt back down, wouldn't want your friends thinking that you actually got any where far with me." Discord said with a chuckle while keeping his eyes on the road.

Fluttershy gasped in surprise as she pulled her shirt down and fixed it appropriately.

Discord's chuckle was the last noise in the truck as it didn't take long for him to pull up to Pinkie's house that had blasting music playing inside.

Fluttershy opened the door without looking at Discord and stepped out of his truck.

"No thanks for the time?" Discord asked with a relaxed grin. Fluttershy huffed and turned back to Discord.

"...thank you!" And with that, Fluttershy slammed his car door closed.

Fluttershy hoped that her friends wouldn't question to much for the crazy events that happened today.

There's always hope.