Chapter 14 -The Grand Galloping Gala-

Chapter 14 -The Grand Galloping Gala- Part 1

It's finally happening!

The most anticipated event of the entire school year. As promised, Principle Celestia didn't hold back on anything she had promised, plus bonuses.

There were not only TWO rollercoasters, but as well a giant lit up Ferris wheel, multiple pitched up tents with the most alluring greasy food and games, and speakers spread throughout the grounds to make sure music and announcements were heard all over. A stage had been set up where the entrance of the school was and there were a few faculty setting up musical gear and such.

Although it was night now, there was no space that was not lit with either beam lights, neon lights, or strobe lights!

There were already a huge mass of students and faculty enjoying the mini amusement park created right there on the campus lawn.

Fluttershy was struck in awe from just the pure magnificence of the whole set up but it was not long until she began to feel sick all over again. Her chest grew heavy and her head felt like it was spinning!

BigMac looked over at her in concern, gently grabbing her shoulders to steady her.

"Flutta'shy...you okey?" He asked with worry as he placed the back of his hand against her forehead to feel for a temperature.

Fluttershy forced herself to shove the sick feeling down and managed to smile at BigMac to cease his worries.

She wouldn't dare be selfish and start acting up now. She was not the only one who has worked so hard to campaign for the Grand Galloping Gala! Fluttershy now remembered how much BigMac dedicated his time and efforts so that she wasn't doing all the work herself. There was even a time where he dared to skip a chore day on the family farm just so he could help her pass out treat bags, this later put the family behind schedule and BigMac had to work twice as hard the next chore day to make up for it. She still feels horrible!

You can do this Fluttershy! You agreed to do this! You worked hard to be here! You can keep going!

Fluttershy could hear herself chant this over and over in the back of her head. And surprisingly, it began to work!

After a hour or so, the ill feeling began to go away and Fluttershy was even able to dance with BigMac on the large, lit up in neon, dance floor set right in front of the stage. She was finally having fun after such a hectic campaign season!

Eventually, Fluttershy moved off the dance floor to grab a water bottle from the "Hook a Bottle" game tent which also served as a free water tent. She didn't realize how thirsty she was until she was trying to sing lyrics to a song and she couldn't get any words out!

Just as she reached the little kiddie pool full of toy fishing poles and water bottles, someone's fingers bumped into hers as they reached for the same bottle.

Fluttershy's eyes diverted up to meet a pair of familiar, mischievous, maroon eyes.

His name felt like someone slashed down a back with a rusty knife for every syllable.

Discord.

Unintentionally, Fluttershy's mouth slowly dropped open as she gazed at him in shock and surprise. He returned a look of almost equal quality.

She wasn't sure how she should react with him standing before her. There as no one around, no one to judge her actions or words. No one to make her feel bad for having feelings for him, no one to 'warn' her.

Discord was the first to snap out of the trace and he straightened with his usual, casual grin on his lips. This allowed Fluttershy to scan him from toe to head for a quick moment.

He wore a sleek white tux with a cyan tie loosely hanging around his neck. In one arm he's holding a white top hat with a cyan ribbon rim to match his well fitted outfit.

It didn't take long for Fluttershy to begin to blush out of embarrassment because she practically inappropriately eyed Discord as if he was a yummy cake in a bakery.

And she was on a diet.

That's when she stopped blushing because that's what she remembered. She is on a diet.

A strict, no-Discord, diet!

He's the whole reason why she even campaigned in the first place! He's the reason why she suffered so much from trying to publicized herself!

He's the reason for your misery!

Fluttershy wanted to listen to her own thoughts, but she began to get hopelessly lost in his lips that were curved in such a perfect smirk. A smirk that said "Would you go crazy for me?" and you'd already be crazy to say no that!

D-did they always look s-so...soft? Oh no...

Fluttershy's ironclad inner thoughts even began to crumble. She couldn't but help and think how useless she really is becoming.

Suddenly, her eyes diverted up to his eyes. Her blood ran cold, she could feel the hairs of her arms and neck raising up, a shiver shook through her spine.

His lips may be inviting to her...but his eyes, oh his eyes...they were yearning for her.

Once again, Fluttershy's mouth unwillingly dropped open. This time it was out of confusion and fear.

"...I've missed you, Fluttershy."

His words were soft. Almost as thought she imagined them.

--------------------

There you go guys!! Finally! I know! I've been wanting to work on this for so long and now you guys finally got your little dosage of Shycord! :D

Things are heating up, huh? Crazy! Aaanndd!! There's finally some actual Discord X Fluttershy instead of BigMac X Fluttershy! I know that a few of you have been against the developing relationship but don't worry, Shycord will live on!! Hopefully this go well for our little love birds! :3

I love you babies so much! You all are the best and I'm so glad that I'm so worth to you guys! Let me know what you guys love and hate about the story! It's by time I start giving you guys what you want! <3

Also! Do you guys remember that old cartoon from Cartoon Network: Ed, Edd, n Eddy? Well I've recently started writing a fan-fic for that as well with the addition of a original character I made!

It'll be a HUGE help if you guys can check it out and let me know there if I should continue it or close it down.

Again, thank you so much my babies! Enjoy! :3