Sleeping together???

The cool breeze tugged at the corners of Seonghwa's blanket as it passed through the thick tree line. Birds were singing their morning song as they hopped between branches and set off for their breakfast. Seonghwa sighed a breath of contentment, utterly at peace. He would have been cold if it hadn't been for his warm bed. All of a sudden the memories began to hit him.

He was in a park so he couldn't possibly be in his bed. He had come here last night on an adventure with Hongjoong and then they stayed for a while chatting and then— they went back to work? Right? He couldn't have possibly stayed here all night? He was about to sit up when he was pushed down by something to his left. He slowly turned his head to see Hongjoong lying beside him, his arm wrapped snugly across Seonghwa's chest.

Seonghwa bit his lip to avoid yelling out as well as to keep himself from squealing at how cute Hongjoong looked when he was sleeping. Had they really spent the night here? In the sketchy forest? Sleeping together?? He looked down at Hongjoong's hand and saw that he was still wearing his mittens. He was about to come up with a plan to slip them off but realized he liked the idea of Hongjoong holding on to a little piece of him, however cheesy it was.

He slowly slid his way out of the blanket, setting Hongjoong's arm gently onto a pillow and stood up quietly. As he was about to grab his bag Hongjoong turned over and reached towards the spot where Seonghwa was lying and groaned, "where'd you go hwa? I'm cold."

Seonghwa wanted to jump back in and whisper "I'm right here don't worry," but he knew he had to get going as he was undoubtedly late already. But Hongjoong fell silent again and Seonghwa pulled the covers tightly over him.

He wasn't sure if he should wake him up. He looked so peaceful sleeping there all snuggled up in the blankets. But he probably had work too. Although maybe he needed the break? As Seonghwa decided to let him sleep and began walking away he was struck with another thought. What if he catches a cold? It was still pretty chilly and definitely not the best weather to lie outside in. But come to think of it, if they were going to catch a cold, it would have happened by now as the night was far colder than the day. And ultimately Seonghwa hadn't quite figured out how he felt about the situation.

He wanted to snuggle with Hongjoong but he wasn't sure he was ready to admit it. If Hongjoong woke up alone he'd just think he fell asleep by himself and Seonghwa could avoid the awkward confrontation that there were definitely feelings there. Still afraid to commit just yet, Seonghwa chose to let him sleep and snuck away quickly to get to work.

He pulled out his phone and checked the time, seeing that he was almost three hours late! He quickened his pace—but not by too much having learned from last night that the distance would be long—and went to Instagram to see if his members had said anything. He instantly ran into Yunho's post, noticing he clearly was not missed. He laughed at the picture of Mingi and Wooyoung but quickly remembered what had happened the night before. How he had blown up on his own friends when they were just trying to appease him. He cursed at himself and hoped that they would be forgiving, even though he didn't deserve it. But as he entered the building, his mind wandered from the bandmates, thinking back to the beautiful boy he had left sleeping in the cold, all alone. Had he really made the right choice?