i have a lot to say

wonderhoes👅💦🍆✨

angrybird🐣 okay who tf talked to Hongjoong
I know it was one of you

pinkprincess👑 who is hongjoong

yunhoe👅 beats me

angrybird🐣 i'm not in the fucking
mood for jokes who talked to him

yunhoe👅 woah Seonghwa calm down
we don't even know who you're
talking about honestly

pinkprincess👑 seriously hyung

angrybird🐣 he wouldn't know
about me if one of you hadn't
leaked my position so
someone fess up

sexcwoo😘 fine it was me
but can we talk in person?
i have a lot to say

angrybird🐣 fine but only because
i have a lot to say too
read

pinkprincess👑 okay but is no one going
to explain who hongjoong is

yunhoe👅 not the time mingi

———

Wooyoung was sitting in the hotel room waiting anxiously. Obviously the confrontation had not come well. It had gone horribly. Evidently Seonghwa was too much of an ass to hear Hongjoong out. He really had thought that Seonghwa's feelings would have changed him but obviously not. And now he was left with the mess.

Seonghwa slammed the door open and walked right over to Wooyoung.

"What the fuck did you say to him?"

"Seonghwa it's not what you think—"

"Tell me!"

"I wasn't talking to him at first, I was talking to one of his bandmates. We—we knew each other before getting into a band."

"Okay and?"

"Well when we saw you two commenting on each other's posts we were confused so he messaged me and we realized that you two were dating when we both said you had gone down to the pool that night."

"So you told Hongjoong and not me? What the hell?"

"You were always treating him like shit so yeah maybe we gave him the chance to decide what to do instead of you. If I'd told you you wouldn't have given him a chance. Sure he needed a bit of time to process it but did you see how well he took it in comparison to you?"

"Maybe because he could see how it would be to his advantage especially seeing that I didn't know!?"

"Oh my god you did not say that to him too did you?"

Seonghwa rolled his eyes.

"So what if I did? What does it matter to you?"

"You're so fucking egotistic you think the world revolves around you and your career! Maybe consider that he was hesitating because he didn't want to hurt you and then told you because he couldn't keep secrets from you? Because he had resigned to losing you?"

"As if anyone could care that much about me all I do is lash out."

"You say that like I don't fucking know that! Do you really think your own band hates you? That we just put up with you for the sake of success? We know that you're on edge a lot but we also know you. Sure we don't like being screamed at but we admire you and look up to you because we care about you as a friend. Just because you get mad sometimes doesn't mean we hate you, Hwa. We love you. And Hongjoong does too. And now you just pushed away the best thing that ever happened to you."

Seonghwa wanted to snap but he was all out of anger. Finally the cover had fallen and his anguish came out. He had pulled the last straw. Hongjoong had come clean to him and been completely honest and all he had done was push him away entirely. There was no way Hongjoong would ever talk to him again. But now he knew that he had been his rival all along! So why did he even care that they'd never speak again? Why did he worry if he made it to his hotel room alright? Why did he feel so awful about hurting the person who was trying to take away his shot at success?

Hot tears poured out of his eyes and Wooyoung changed from anger to concern, running to his side.

"I—I didn't mean it Hyung! I—I just got so worked up I wasn't serious! He's going to be alright! You guys will find a way!" he stroked Seonghwa's hair and sat him down on the bed.

"No he told me he didn't ever want to see me again! He told me he was done trying to win me over if I wasn't going to even appreciate his efforts! I've done nothing but make him work for my affection and I haven't even given him any in return! I didn't deserve him in the first place and now he's gone for good!"

"It's okay Hyung, he really likes you I think he'll come around too."

"I ruined everything Woo. Everything!"

Wooyoung just held his leader as he let it all out, and ended up holding him until he fell asleep on his shoulder. He felt guilty for not letting Seonghwa in on it and making him go through it later but he knew it had been the best method. Even though he had reacted poorly, the situation had finally gotten him to realize how much he really did care about Hongjoong. Hopefully it wouldn't be too late. Not like it was for Wooyoung. He couldn't let his hyung make the same mistake.