Only five more days

Ever since the night with Yeosang, Hongjoong had vowed not to cry over Seonghwa anymore and focused hard on preparing for the competition to come. He would show Seonghwa that being an ass can only get you so far. It takes being a supportive and understanding leader to actually win. Having the support of your members as well as supporting them when they need it is the best way to succeed as a team.

Though they worked tirelessly, he made sure to give everyone enough breaks and kept overall criticisms to a low. At this point there wasn't much to fix anyways. They were ready. And they were going to win.

He could tell that his members were a bit worried about him after the fight but they pretended not to when he was around. It was a little annoying but he knew they were just concerned.

San had shared his bed every night since and given him snuggles which he hadn't asked for but greatly appreciated. Yeosang would smile at him whenever he was zoning out or mildly worked up. Jongho would compliment him whenever he performed his part, especially when he messed up

With the competition coming soon he had thought everyone would feel more nervous but it seemed the opposite. They were so excited that they couldn't wait to perform for their fans! They'd worked so hard for the past few years and they would finally get a chance to show what they could do!

Hongjoong laid in his bed, San's head resting on his chest. They were finally going to do it. He could feel the spotlights on the stage, hear the roar of the crowd, feel the sound waves passing through the speakers. He wanted to be on that stage already. To feel like a true rockstar. Only five more days, he thought, and finally fell asleep.