Podcast

(Includes some smut)
"Okay welcome back to Bff's with Dave, Josh, Bri and today we have a special guest, y/n! I think this guest is even more special to Josh to anyone tho" Dave said to mess with us because he knew that we were public yet.

"Oh stop it" I said. "Okay, okay" Dave laughed . "So I think I met y/n when I went to LA a little while ago." He said "Ya I was at the house when you came over".

"So we're just gonna jump right into it guys. So, the fans wanna know- are you and Josh dating?" Brianna started laughing at how our faces changed. Me and Josh just looked at each other and laughed "Just best friends" we both said. "Aright we're never going to get anything out of them but that so let's move on" Dave said smiling.

Bri chimed in and said that they had a post from TikTok Room to show before they went on to the next topic and I think me and josh both knew which one they we're going to throw up on the screen.

"Okay let's see" it Dave said A video of me and Josh kissing at Saddle Ranch started playing and I just laid my the face in the palm of my hand and turned away. Josh just started smiling at me remembering that night.

"Wow okay, see this is what I mean. You guys say you're just friends then go and do stuff like this. We just need a straight up answer guys come on!!" Dave said knowing the views would go up if we confirmed it on the pod.

Josh looked at me still smiling about that night and said "No, no that was definitely CGI I think." Dave threw his arms in the air saying "Whatever." Laughing, him and Bri said it was time to move on.

We talked a little about my career and how I got big on the platforms TikTok and Instagram. Brianna and I ended up talking one on one a little too. I was really enjoying the podcast as I have been ever since it started. I always watch it saying as I love Dave and Josh of course.

"Okay now It's time for a game. We're playing marry, fuck, kill" Bri told all of us. I saw Joshes jaw clench and I got a little nervous about who the people they choice for me would be.

"Okay Dave you're up" first she said. Pictures of a few girls filled the screen in front of me and he said his answers. "This next one is for y/n" Bri said to the camera. Josh, Dave and Griffin appeared on the screen. I felt Joshes eyes on me as I knew what I answered mattered.

It didn't matter what I said, he would probs end up mad at me. "Oh god, I'm not sure if I want to answer this." I said laughing. I got a few laughs in response expect Josh. "Okay umm, I guess marry Josh" I looked at him to see his reaction and he was smiling. "God I really don't know now, I love you Dave but I'm going to have to kill you because I think I'm a little too young for you." Dave laughed and told me he understood.

I then realized that meant I would fuck Griffin. I already know Josh was mad without looking at him but I couldn't win playing that game no matter who I choice. I think Dave noticed when he said "Okay guys let's move on to Joshes turn"

I don't really care who he choice unless it was my best friend Avani. They pulled up the people and she wasn't there so honestly I wasn't really listening to what he was saying because I zone out really easily.

"Okay guys I think that's it. We'll see everyone next time!" Josh and Dave said. I waved at the camera along with everyone else. "Good stuff guys, thank you for coming on y/n. Dave said" "No of course, I'm a big fan." I told him "I appreciate it, hopefully we can get you back on again soon." He said back to me. "I would love too" then the guys and Bri said bye.

I walked into the kitchen where Griffin and Jaden we're. "Hey y/n" they said "Hey guys, do you know if we have any food?" "I think so" Griffin told me. Then I felt a strong grip around my waist.

"You can eat later babygirl" Josh told me." My breath shortened as I got worried about what I had said on the podcast game. "ya, okay" I said practically shaking because I know when Josh is mad, he's mad.

I think the guys could tell when they told me good luck. I rolled my eyes and gave them a middle finger as Josh slammed the door to his room. He put me down on the bed and started kissing down my body.

"Griffin could never make your feel this good." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. "Say it." "Tell me I'm the only one who can make you feel like this" He practically yelled at me.

"Y-you're the only one josh." It's always has and will be you, I promise" I said shaking. "good girl" he praised me. "Josh please do something I can't take it anymore." I could feel him smirk into my chest.

"Beg for it" he said. "Please josh, please." he stopped. "Joshhhh" I said. "Okay okay." He said moving down to my heat. "You're doing so good for me y/n" I moaned softly as josh worked his magic with his mouth and fingers.
__________

I walked out of Joshes room exhausted from finishing so many times. All I wanted was food. I was still so hungry from before since I hadn't got to eat all day.

I slumped into the kitchen to open the fridge "You good y/n?" Griffin asked me. "Oh ya haha I'm good just tired" I replied. "Mhm I'm sure that's it." Griffin said trying to hold in his laugh.

"These walls are pretty thin y/n" Jaden chimed in. Omg I thought to myself. This was going to be a long day.

Josh then came out of his room smirking, hearing what the boys had told me. He then dabbed up the boys and I cringed at how weird they acted.

a/n- Guysss I love Dave and I dm'ed him on Insta and he saw it omgomgomg. Anyways- how's y'all's day goin?

edits- i'm gonna try to re-write all my old imagines when i couldn't write for shit. anyways- thank you guys so much for all the attention on this story!! i really appreciate it <3