Shaking

(mentions of smut)
"Fuck Josh I can't take it anymore." I said coming down from my 4th high of the night.

"You did so good for me." Josh told me smiling. I laid back on the bed out of breath when I got a phone call. I groaned and saw it was Addison (let's just act like her and Bryce are still dating l o l)

"Hey Y/n, dinners in 10 minutes. You ready?" I jumped up confused and asked her what she was talking about. "The dinner with the parents? Josh didn't tell you?" she asked me. I looked at josh confused. "Hold on Addison I gotta get ready fast and I'll meet you downstairs ." She said okay and that she was with Bryce.

I shoved Josh asking why he didn't tell me about this. "Josh how am I supposed to get ready in.." I looked at my phone "6 minutes?!" I yelled at him.

I jumped out of the bed struggling to walk and catch my breath. "You gonna be okay at dinner baby? You can barely walk." Josh said looking at me. "You did this and it's not a option so we're just going to hope that I regain some feelings in my legs soon." Josh just laughed at me and put on a nice outfit.

I said I would just do my makeup in the car and surprisingly we ended up downstairs in the 6 minutes. Josh had to carry me because I still couldn't walk good.

He put me down in the kitchen and dabbed up Bryce. Addison pulled me aside. "Y/n you're shaking are you okay?" She asked me. "Oh hah ya I-I'm fine, Josh just went a little too hard." She laughed and told me to take some Advil and hope for the best at dinner.

Bryce yelled at us to come get in the car. After a long ride we finally got to BOA. We got acquainted with everyone and all the parents because some we're visiting. I ended up next to Josh and Dixie who is my best friend. "Girl- you're shaking." She whispered to me.

I think Josh heard because he started laughing. I just pointed to him and he smirked at us. "Ugh I miss Noah" She said because he was on a business trip which made me and Josh both laugh.

a/n- thank you guys so much for 20k reads!!