Bffs- Smut

"Hey guys and welcome back to BFFS!" Dave said into the mic when the recording started. "Today we have Y/n Y/l/n on the pod which we are very excited about because we've been trying to get her for a while now, so everyone welcome Y/n!"

"Thank you so much dave! I'm so excited to be here and to be able to finally meet you and Brianna." I told him getting prepared for the podcast. "Yes me too, so obviously that means you know Josh then?" I shock my head and looked over at Josh smiling.

"Okay so getting right in to it, how exactly did you become famous or introduced into this social media world Y/n?" I answered with my whole story about how I was on musically and then eventually got onto TikTok and the podcast went on for a while...

—————————————

"And for the last segment of the pod, we have a game for you Y/n!" Brianna told me. "Marry, fuck, kill should be coming up on your screen now."

The first people they showed we're Josh, Bryce and Vinnie. I sighed and prepared to answer this impossible question.

"Ok so... I think i'm gonna have to kill Vinnie just because I don't know him that well and I guess fuck Bryce because he's always been really sweet to me and.." I got cut off by Dave "Ok so this is just not would i have expected you to say, can't believe you turned down Vinnie" Briana and Josh agreed with him.

"Well it's just cause i don't rly know him that well, yk?" I tried to back my answer up. "So I guess that leaves marry josh cause I don't want to fuck him since we've already- never mind I said too much." I said nervously laughing and Josh had his head in his hands.

"Hold on. hold on. hold on..." Dave started, "So have you and Josh fucked? I mean I had no idea, you would never know based on the way you guys are acting."

"Umm, ya?" I say looking over to Josh hoping he would say something. "So uh- I mean it's not really like that." He whispered into the mic and we both laughed nervously.

"Okay this is just all really suspicious." Brianna said with a very confused look on her face along with Dave.

"It- it was so long ago so it doesn't really matter now." I tried to say fast enough so they wouldn't ask about it anymore but of course they did. "Wait wait, so you did it was just a while ago?"

"Yeah, like a year ago." Josh told him. "Okay so when and where?" Briana asked and I just laughed, "It was actually in Bryces room I think.." Josh said.

"Ohh ok so this had to be when y'all were living together?" Dave asked. "Yeah it was at sway, about a year ago in Bryces room." I recapped all of what just happened with my head down looking at Josh.

"Okay didn't think this was gonna come out today, but I think it is time to end this part of the podcast." Josh said looking at me smirking and we all said our goodbyes.

Eventually, the recording was turned off and me and Josh we're left in the room alone. "Wow. I cant believe it's been a whole year already." I told him holding direct eye contact.

"Yeah me either... I still remember that party and how you looked at me, kinda like how you're looking at me right now Y/n."

"Well maybe i've just forgot how it was?"

"I know you remember babe, had you screaming all night."

Flustered, I put my head in my hands smiling at his words. "Okay maybe you're right Josh." When I looked back up Josh had moved closer to me staring at my lips.

"You're so fucking hot Y/n." Josh said never looking away from my lips. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. After that, I couldn't take it anymore and leaned in to kiss him. He kissed back more passionate that I remember.

"Mmm Josh" I moan as he moved his lips, kissing down my neck definitely leaving marks. "Wanna see you Y/n, can I?" He asked referring to taking my shirt off. I nodded my head and immediately felt my bra strap come undone and my shirt be pulled over my head.

"So. fucking. pretty." He said in between kisses. "Josh please.." I whispered when his hands moved closer and closer to my heat. I felt his fingers slip through my underwear and he could feel how wet I was. "Shit baby, all for me?" He said in a cocky voice.

"Fuck yes Josh." I moaned as he slipped his fingers in and out of me. I lost it when he started circling my clit while continuing to pump his fingers in and out of me like his life depended on it.

"Such a fucking slut taking my fingers so well, huh babe." I moaned in response not being able to form any actual words. He slipped his fingers out and I whined at the lost of contact.

Josh picked me up and brought me to his bed since we were already in his room filming the podcast. He slid my panties completely off and threw them somewhere in the room.

He opened his bedside drawer to get a condom and rolled it on himself stroking his semi- hard a few times before lining himself up with me.

"You ready?" Josh asked making sure I was still okay with this. I nodded my head and he immediately pounded into me over and over. I was already so sensitive, I could feel my high coming fast and I lowered my hand to play with my clit.

Josh noticed and removed my hand replacing it with his own and sent me over the edge. He continued with his thrusts before cuming, collapsing on the bed next to me. "Maybe you'll remember this time." Josh winked.

That's when me and Josh got a text from Bryce, "really? on my bed!"

a/n- guys this is based off of the most recent bffs podcast if you guys watch that it was rly funny. anyways sorry i haven't been updating, life's been busy. love u guys.