Jersey-smut

I slipped on Joshes hockey jersey and laid in bed waiting for him to come home.

I heard a knock at the door followed bye it opening slowly to see Josh staring at me in nothing but his jersey.

"God Y/n, you look so fucking hot in MY jersey laying in MY bed." Josh said walking over to me. I smiled and sat up to kiss him.

I kissed his neck all the way up to his lips leaving little marks on him and to let everyone know he's mine. "Josh, I want you to fuck me with your jersey on." I spoke still kissing him after every word.

He nodded his head with a big smile spread across his face. "Seeing you like this makes me want to make you mine forever Y/n." Josh whispered in my ear.

I moaned from his fingers beginning to play with my clit. "I want to be yours forever josh." I said in between moans.

Josh removed his clothes and pulled me off the bed. "Get on your knees baby." He demanded. I immediately obeyed and got down on the floor.

I opened my mouth and he pulled me onto his dick putting my hair into a pony tail with his hands gliding me on and off his erection.

I could feel josh getting close and he pushed me off of him. "I want to cum in you baby girl." He smirked and put me back on the bed.

Josh pushed into me right away and he pushed up his jersey that I was still wearing to see my boobs bouncing to the speed of his thrusts.

"Shit your so fucking big Josh." I told him struggling
not to finish too fast. "I don't know how much longer I can take daddy!!" I practically screamed after already being on edge. Josh knew the whole house heard that and encouraged me more.

"That's it baby, let everyone know who you belong too. I want you to ride me baby, yeah?" Josh said. I nodded my head and he turned us around in one quick motion.

I sunck down on his dick moving my hips to spell out his name "j" "o" "s" "h". I heard him moaning more than I ever have before. Proud of what I was doing to him, I leaned down and kissed him.

Josh was tired of not being in control anymore so he flipped us around once again and using all he had left, pounded into me even harder than before going at an ungodly pase.

"Fuck- fuck oh my god Josh." I moaned into his chest after he had leaned his body down on me to kiss all around my boobs and neck, definitely leaving marks.

I came onto his dick while he was still thrusting in and out of me at full pase about to make me cum again.

"Your going to cum 3 times before this night is over slut." Josh said in a harsh tone. I rolled my eyes back due to all the pleasure and prepared myself for more.

Josh pulled out and walked over to his closet returning with a vibrator. He put it on my clit on the highest setting and watched me struggle to keep it together.

"Let it all out baby, I know you want too." He edged me into cumming for a second time and I did.

"Only one more to go." Josh whispered getting back on top of me with the vibrator still on my clit. Both Josh and the toy we're at full speed and I couldn't control myself. I came almost immediately which I could tell made Josh proud of himself.

"You did so good for me baby girl" the brown hair boy covered in sweat told me. We both collapsed onto the bed and Josh rubbed my face to get me to fall asleep.

"I love you Y/n Y/l/n." Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep in his arms.

a/n- hey guys ik this sucks but i'm trying to get back into writing. my comments, messages and everything on wattpad is still messed up so if something happens blame wattpad not me :)
and requests are closed now ig? idk
xoxo