"but you love my dick"-smut

y/n and Josh get into a fight

"Why do you have to be such a bitch all the time
Y/n?" Josh yelled at me because he thought I was flirting with his friends.

"This isn't even serious Josh! Even if I was flirting with him it wouldn't even matter." I shouted back at him from across the room.

"You are mine Y/n, mine. I can't fucking believe I'm having this conversation with you right now. You're such a slut you know that?"

I started to tear up at his words. "I'm sorry Josh. I really am, I wasn't doing anything we we're just playing a game I swear." I looked up at him now fully crying.

"Stop fucking crying you whore. If you like Bryce that much just fucking tell me and i'll bring him in here and i'll watch you fuck him huh? How does that sound baby?"

"Josh no! I love you, only you." I yelled and Josh moved closer to me. I thought he was going to hit be but instead threw me on the bed.

"I fucking hate you!" I screamed looking up a Josh.
"but you fucking love my dick, don't you babe?
huh? Tell me how much you love daddy's dick?"
I looked up shocked and didn't say a word. He pushed his fingers down into my underwear making me moan immediately.

"I swear to god I will stop Y/n. How much do you love my dick?"  "So- so much daddy" I managed to moan out. I could feel my dried tears sting on the side of my face while he attacked my neck with his lips, definitely leaving marks.

"This way everyone will know you're mine." He said continuing to leave marks all over my neck and chest. "Josh please, do something." I whined.

"So desperate for me baby." He pulled my shorts down and rubbed my clit through my panties. My head hit the pillow and I groaned in frustration.

"Josh p-please." I moaned out wishing for him to do something but he stopped. "I wonder how long you can wait here for me without touching yourself? He asked.

"I- I cant do that.." I cried but Josh wouldn't listen. He got up and left the room.

It felt like hours had pasted when Josh finally came back to find me in the exact same spot he left me in. "Such a good girl for me" He praised and then got up again.

He walked over to the door, it looked like he was trying to let someone in. "What is he doing?" I thought but my question was immediately answered when Bryce Hall walked in Josh's room.

I immediately rolled my eyes and protested. "What is he doing here Josh?" I asked in a harsh tone. "Baby this is what you wanted right?" He asked me in more of a soft voice.

I will admit I always thought Bryce was hot but I never imagined this. "Um, ya" I whispered just loud enough that they could hear.

"Never knew you had such a thing for me Y/n?" Bryce questioned and I wanted to roll my eyes because of his cockyness.

He climbed on the bed and looked me up and down. "Go ahead Bryce, you can touch her." I heard Josh say from across the room. Bryce then pulled my underwear down, finally and rubbed circles onto my clit before pushing his finger into me.

"Fuck Bryce, you're so good at this." I moaned out arching my back at how good it felt. He added another finger, and another until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Shit- Bryce I'm gonna fucking cum." I whined and looked up at him. I could see him smiling down at me nodded his head and I released.

"See how good of a girl you we're for Bryce? How come you don't do that with me baby?" Josh laughed dabbing up his best friend.

"Say bye to Bryce baby." He whispered to me and I told bryce I would see him later, I just know this will be awkward then.

Josh closed the door behind him and walked back over to the bed. "You looked so hot all helpless under Bryces touch babe. I can't wait to fuck you."

I swallowed air and told Josh I didn't know how much more I could take tonight. "You're gonna take everything I give you." He answered back immediately. "Yes daddy."

He pulled his boxers down and lined himself up in-front of me. He waited a couple seconds then thrusted into me harder than he ever has before. "You love this don't you, dirty little whore. Getting attention from me and Bryce."

I moaned not being able to speak from all the pleasure Josh had me in, adding to it by circling my clit causing my back to come off the bed and my eyes to roll to the back of my head. I tried to grip the sheets but it was no use. Josh grabbed my hands and put them over my head.

"I love seeing you like this baby, you look so fucking hot." He whispered in my ear. "I'm going to cum all over your stomach." He said and pulled out of me to release his load onto me.

He moved his head in between my legs and licked a long strip up my clit before fingering me again to finish me off. I came not long after and collapsed on the bed as well as Josh.

"That was so fucking good." We both said staring at each other. "You know I love you right?" Josh asked me scared that the fight would have made me forget. "Yes Josh, you tell me all the time. I secretly love getting in fights with you because the sex is always better." I winked at him laughing.  He rolled his eyes and kissed me on the cheek.

a/n- this is def my fav imagine i've written. sorry i haven't been updating😫😫