counter-smut

"Hey babe" I said talking to my boyfriend, Josh as I walked in the sway house. "Y/n!!!" He yelled coming over to hug me after not seeing each other for about a week due to Joshes busy schedule.

We we're in the kitchen and I was about to make something when I felt Josh pull me onto the counter. "you know we have the whole place to ourselves" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek attempting to jump off the kitchen counter.
"and where do you think you're going missy?" Josh remarked pulling me back on top of it.

"I'm hungry babyyyy." I replied stretching out the y. "Food can wait, my dick cannot." Josh laughed. He began kissing down my shoulders and chest trying to slip my shirt off. I went ahead and did it for him and kissed him back.

His fingers trailed down my stomach and into my shorts. He moved my panties to the side and circled my clit causing immediate moans to leave my mouth.

"mm so wet for daddy" Josh said. I moaned louder when he plunged his fingers through my folds. "Such a pretty pussy and it's all mine." He praised.

He slipped his fingers out and I whimpered at the loss of contact. "Patients my love." I heard Josh say as he pulled down his pants to reveal his painfully hard dick.

I smiled at the sight and prepared myself for him to push inside of me. He did just that in a matter of no time and went at an ungodly pase. "Fuck Y/n your so tight, God how i've missed this" He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine adding to the pleasure.

He reached down to play with my clit and it sent me over the edge. He continued thirsting until he came in me.

"Ugh Josh that was so good." I told him completely out of breath. We both got dressed again and when I jumped off the counter my legs felt like jello. Luckily, Josh caught me before I could fall laughing.

"Woah there babe, you okay?" I rolled my eyes and told him I was fine. That's when I heard shuffling of people in the next room. "Shit" Josh mumbled under his breath trying to clean up the counter.

"Y/n you're back!" Blake said. "Next time try to make it 10 minutes without fucking your boyfriend in MY kitchen, thanks" He sarcastically remarked emphasizing "my". Me and Josh looked at each other trying not to laugh.

a/n- yes this sucks ik. i'm tired.
                    love u guys <3