t h i r t y

I wake up as I hear crashing and yelling coming from downstairs.
My headaches as I try to sit, I am dressed in his shirt. Last night flashes in front of my eyes and a tear leave my eyes as I recall each second of it. I brought him home, of course, it's him.

I hear a crashing sound again, I make my way towards the door as I hear Taehyung yelling at someone. I walk downstairs to see him and Jungkook arguing. I stop in my tracks as I hear Jungkook,

"If you lost your lover ... I lost my sister too. You are not the only one who suffered from pain I did too, even though she was adopted but she still was my sister."

Taehyung had a lover... How come I never know about it. What happened to her, I hear Taehyung laugh hysterically as he walks toward Jungkook and stops right in front of him.

"You wanna know who is the one who took her away from me, from you... You wanna know her name."

He says with a pained smirk on his face, on the other hand, the color drains from Jungkook's face as he blinks towards Taehyung taking in his words.

"W-who?"

Taehyung lets out a pained chuckle as he grips his shoulder,

"The one you are standing up against me for, the one who you think is an angel but she is the one who ruined it all for us."

I stand there dumbfounded as I listen to their conversation. But the next words Taehyung says shocks me.

"I wanted revenge I wanted to see his daughter in pain the same way the way she was in pain... Hell, I wanted to ruin her completely, break her to a point where she would want to die, I want her to suffer the way I suffered, I want her to feel the pain that I felt when I had lost my everything because of her family I will ruin every single one of them."

"What did you do to her Hyung?"

Jungkook says as he gains back his posture and straightens himself he looks directly into Taehyung's eyes.

"I did what she deserves, and she deserves the worst"

"Didn't you say you loved her and wanted to marry her because she was the one for you?"

"I lied I hate her, I have hated her ever since I had met her... I hate her more than I have hated anyone"

Me, they are talking about me... I turn around to leave but accidentally the vase falls off the table, turning all their attention towards me while I stand there like a deer caught in headlights.

"So you are awake princess, come me and he was just talking about you"

I glance at Jungkook only to see his shocked face as he stares at me from head to toe. Taehyung moves his hands calling me over as I limp towards him. He puts his hand over my shoulder and pulls me close as he smirks and his grip on my arms tightens making me wince.

"Hyung what did you do to her?"

I lower my gaze feeling ashamed that he can see the marks the bites and the bruises on my body... I am sure I look disgusting.

"Nothing we just made love, you know y/n likes it rough... She's a beast in bed"

Why does he like to humiliate me all the time, why does he have to embarrass me everywhere I can't take it anymore. I let out a loud sob as my tears flow uncontrollably.

The next thing I know is Taehyung is on the floor while Jungkook punches him continuously. I try to pull them apart but instead get pushed to the corner.

My mind is in a haze, I can't stop shaking, I can't control my tears, I am good for nothing, Taehyung is right I am nothing but trouble all I do is cause problems for everyone. I am nothing but bad luck that's why they all left me. They all are right I am nothing but trouble.

Jungkook POV

I stop as I hear y/n sobbing loudly, I push Hyung as I rush towards her.

"Y/n hey!! Look at me it's fine I am here you are safe now."

I hug her tight as she is shaking in my embrace. I look at Hyung for help to only see him looking at us emotionlessly.

"Y/n look at me heyy look at me!!"

She shakes her head holding me tighter.

"They all are right I-I am nothing but bad luck... They all died because of me it's all my fault, I should have been the one who should die that day not them I- I it's all because of me Jungkook... All because of me"

She sobs louder while trembling,

"Hyung I- I think she is having a panic attack, I don't know what to do Hyung help me"

I sigh in disbelief as I see him standing there nothing but like a statue... Shaking my head I hold y/n in bridal style as I carry her towards the door.

"Where are you taking her?"

I turn toward him while he's is glaring at me making me confused.

"What's wrong with you Hyung, can't you see she is not feeling well she is having a fucking panic attack, are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! Stop acting like this toward her or else you will regret it sooner or later."

"You can't take her away from me or this house she is wife,"

"Wife? You don't even treat like one...u treat her like a mistress or worst."

"I said you can't fucking take her-"

"Let them go Taehyung, jungkook go take her to the hospital I will stay with him here"

"Thanks, Hyung"

I rush towards my car to get her to the hospital as soon as I can.

Author POV

"Why did you do that to her?"
Getting no response the older one lets out a frustrated sigh as he runs his hand through his hair,

"I told you to wait, I told you to make sure if it was her DID YOU?!"

"I know it's her"

"And what if I tell you that you got the wrong person"

Jimin saw as Taehyung's face went pale,

"What d-do you mean?"

_____
Don't forget to VOTE!!
And also comment on your opinion, I love reading your comments.
Love,
Author 💟