f.o.u.r.t.e.e.n

FEW DAY LATER

It's been a few weeks since I and Taehyung made love... I had a lot of fun when my unnies stayed over and Jisoo and Jin started dating and Lisa would always scold us that we don't give time to our friend...

My life is going perfect I am not being mentally and physically abused by my aunt. I am home alone....though I have to do daily chores still I love my life the way it's going on Taehyung, Lisa, Jisoo, Jungkook and I am also being close to Taehyung's friends they are really good people...I ate my dinner and went to bed

NEXT MORNING

I woke with someone giving me kisses all over my face...
I blinked my eyes slowly adjusting to the light and saw...
Taehyung with his cute boxy smile...

I smiled back at him as he pecked my nose...

Y/n: "What are you doing here?"

I said while yawning at him and he clenched his heart and made a hurt expression...

Taehyung: "Do you what me to leave then ok I will leave..."

He said as he was about to get up and go, I pulled him towards myself our noses just inches apart...

Y/n: "Don't you ever leave me tae"

And I pressed my lips on his soft beautiful ones for a passionate kiss.
He grabbed me by my waist and other hands on my neck and deepened the kiss,

After the hot make-out session, I detached my lips from his.

Y/n: "I love you"

She said as she was trying to catch her breath

Taehyung: "I love you too"

My door burst open revealing my aunt... I and Taehyung stood up shock visible on our faces...

Aunt: "SO THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING BEHIND OUR BACK!!

TAEHYUNG POV

I was shocked at her aunt's sudden outburst...
She came towards us and

*SMACK*

slapped Y/n hard on her face...

Aunt: "YOU SLUT OPENING YOUR LEGS FOR MAN"

Wow! We share some thoughts about her...but I had to stop her to continue my revenge

Her aunt was about to slap her again but I held her wrist.

Taehyung: "I am sorry but I won't tolerate if anyone would lay their hands on her"

Her aunt scoffed and yanked her hand out of my grip...she had her disgusting smirk plastered on her face...

She eyed me up and down and moved her gazed towards Y/n who was standing there all scared and quiet.

Aunt: "Come down before something bad happens to your lover"

She left after saying that...I shifted my gaze towards Y/n and gently held her face...

Taehyung: "Shh..baby I am here we will solve this matter together...I won't let any harm you, my love.."