t w e n t y - f o u r

Taehyung POV

I was driving back home as I was deep in thought after the conversation I had with Jimin. . . I don't know what I was feeling I felt numb, I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes and sighed as I drove toward my house.

I switched off the car and got out of it as I entered the house the lights were switched of as I traveled towards my room I open the door only to see her sleeping peacefully on the bed while hugging my pillow.

I unconsciously lean down and peck her on her forehead as I stare at her beautiful yet innocent face. . . I walk out of the room and enter my study as I sit by the desk and think about what Jimin said earlier. I hold my head in my hands as I sigh in frustration,

Y/n POV

I wake up with a heavy headache as I glance beside myself only to find the place empty I frown "he must be in the shower" I climb out of our bed and pick up his shirt and put it on, I walk towards the bathroom only to find it empty.

I shrug as I get into the shower and turn on the warm water as soon as it touches my skin I feel relaxed as it washes away all the stress from the day before, I stand there for about what feels like an eternity.

I step out of it as I wrap the towel around myself and walk into our walk-in closet I find myself wearing a simple white tee with some tights as all I want to do today is relax and spend my day doing nothing.

I remember everything from last night and all I want to do is not face Taehyung at the moment I am mad at him for everything he has done so far in my life but the night before was something which triggered me,

He dragged me in front of everyone then all that happened last night makes me mad at myself as I threw myself onto him.

I wake downstairs and hear the engine of this car roar to life as he drives away. . . I roll my eyes in annoyance as everything annoys me at the moment.

I am watching T.V as my phone starts ringing. . .

kookie,

I smile appears on my face as I slide the green button across the screen.

"Hey"

"Hi, how are you now?"

I frowned at his question. . . why would something happen to me?

"Fine, why did you ask"

"I mean yesterday Taehyung dragged you out of the party I thought perhaps something happened between you two."

I rolled my eyes at the memory and let out a sigh...

"No, well I was drunk and wild so he had to drag me out... but I'm fine now."

"Hahaha. . . drunk and wild huh bet you and Hyung enjoyed the night hahaha"

"Yah--"

"Btw way I can see the marks you have given him your wild marks hahaha will call you later bye."

"Bye"

I can see the marks that you have given him,

Shit!

* * * *