t w e n t y - t w o

Y/n POV

The drive was silent after the steamy make-out and grinding, here I am sitting on the barstool watching my husband with his girlfriend.

I drank my wine as my gaze didn't leave them, Irene was sitting on his lap while Taehyung's hands roamed all over her body while making out.

"Why is a beautiful woman like you sitting here all alone"

I shifted my eyes only to see a masculine man sitting next to me he had brown eyes his black hair styled upwards in conclusion he was handsome.

"Don't you think it's disrespectful to stare at a handsome man?"

I blinked my eyes taking in his words as I knew my eyes would be as wide as saucers now.

"N-no I wasn't--"

"Hahaha.. don't mind but I am just playing with you Miss--"

"Y/n"

"--Y/n it pleasures to meet you, by the way, I am Sehun."

He introduced himself and offered me his hand and smiled at me, I smiled back and return his handshake. We talked and he ordered us some delicious drinks and we had a great time together.

I was drunk by now but I wanted to drink more to take my sorrow away, I kept glancing back at Taehyung And Irene to either find them flirting or Making out, every time I saw them by heart would feel the pain which I couldn't handle I was jealous of her, the way she would touch him, the way he would smile at her.

Why?

What did I even do to him, I only felt his love for him but he turned my entire life into a living hell, and I couldn't escape. I wanted to be with him and still want to and will always want to but--

"Where are you looking at?"

I turned my eyes towards him and smiled,

"Nothing"

He smiled back and offered me his hand.

"Would you like to dance with me?"

I glance one more time at Taehyung only to see him enjoying himself with her. I took Sehun's hand as he guided me towards the dance floor I was tipsy from the various cocktails I drank which I wasn't even aware of but, they tasted delicious.

As soon as I stepped onto the dance floor, I started dancing moving my body to the rhythm.

Author's POV

Y/n was dancing while enjoying herself little did the drunk girl know that she was the center of attention as most men sitting there were eye-raping her. As her dress was perfectly hugging her body showing her perfect curves which only Taehyung had ran his hands on.

Sehun circled his arms around her waist as she held on to his shoulder to keep herself balanced,

"Taehyung-ah, why are you doing this to me?"

She said and rested her head on Sehun's chest making her voice muffled.

"Taehyung?..who's the--"

His body was jerked back as his arms loosened their grip from y/n's petite body and he was pushed back with great force. As Taehyung encircled his arms around Y/n's body and pulled her towards himself making her body collide with is as he held her close to himself.

"I am Taehyung, her husband"

He growled in his dangerously baritone, which ran chills through the other body. His icy cold eyes were enough to slit the other throat, Taehyung's eyes moved to his side to see his wife who had drunk beyond her limits and now wasn't even able to stand without and support.

Without hearing or saying any other word Taehyung left the party dragging y/n along, he held a serious expression while his eyes were burning with fire.

"Tae walk slow I can't walk fast in these damn heels"

His grip tightened even more on her as they reached the car and he pushed her in carelessly shut the car door with a loud thud. And marched towards the other side and sat in.

Taehyung was driving as fast as he could as all he wanted was to reach home, he was fuming with anger while y/n sat there humming songs completely unbothered as the alcohol had the best of her.

"Taehyung-ah play some good music"

No response.

"Taehyung drive slow"

No response.

"Taehyung-ah I am hungry!"

No response.

"Why did you drag me out of the party?"

No response.

"I am having so much fun with Sehun--"

"SHUT UP!!"

He growled at her as she shut her mouth not daring to say another word. On the other hand, he tightened his grip on the steering wheel and fastened the car's speed.

On the other hand, she sat there silent, while gently rubbing her arms as they were red from his tight grip on them. She was mad at him he spent the entire party with Irene while enjoying himself and when she started having fun, he dragged her out of there.

She kept glancing at him in between the ride, his face was stiff as he had clenched his jaw and his eyes fixed on the road. His knuckles were white from the grip on the steering wheel.

As soon as we reached home, he parked the with a loud screech, as he got out of the car and banged his door and marched towards her side.

The door flew open as he grabbed her by her arms and started dragging her inside. She was still drunk but did dare to yell at him as she was scared of his anger but still she was mad at him.

As soon as they entered the house he dragged her towards their room and threw her on the bed as he stood in front of her glaring at her.

"You were having fun with him, weren't you?HUH!!"

________

(VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME)

It took us years and a lot of struggles but we made it 🥺 💜
Happy 7 Years of debut😊😙💜

V : "No matter how old I get, I come finding you without a change in my love for you so please consider it to be proud of me.  If I speak for too long, I'll get stuck in between and it's not easy, so it gets expressed in short ways. I just really purple you"