t w e n t y - f i v e

One month later

Y/n POV

I woke up and saw his side empty I sigh as I get up and move as I wince in pain,

shit, it hurts. . .

I wince again as my back hurts since yesterday my heart aches at the memory, he's changed so much from what he was before.

I feel numb, I feel lifeless as if I am just a useless thing to play around with, I still don't know what I did in my life to deserve all this he has changed so much.

ever since the night, I got drunk and everything that happened between me and Taehyung, he changed, he beats me till I pass out, he torchers me with his words he break me by fucking me without my consent.

Shaking my head I walk toward the bathroom as I strip and turn on the shower as soon as the warm water comes in contact with my skin I feel all my muscles relax, closing my eyes I stand there for god knows how long after I finally wash out and leave.

I walk into the kitchen to make myself breakfast when my eyes come in contact with the devil himself,

"Taehyung" my voice comes out as a whisper as the events from last night come to my mind sending a shiver down my spine as I feel my breathing fasten.

"What" he winces annoyed as he rolls his eyes continues scrolling through his phone. I blink my eyes as I regain my posture "do you want me to make you something for breakfast or--"

"No I already had mine" he replies still not raising his eyes from his phone while I nod and turn towards the stove to make myself break I feel his piercing gaze on my back making me nervous.

I make myself some pancakes, taking my plate I sit on the table across from him his phone dings and all his attention is on his phone again, he smiles my texting the person while I stare at him while having my breakfast after I am done I wash the dishes and am about to leave when his voice stops me.

"Y/n"

I turn around to see his emotionless eyes staring back at me breaking my heart as once I saw soo much love and adoration in them just for me and now I see nothing but hatred and coldness in them. I hum in response as he stands and directs me toward the living room and sits on the couch and signs me to do the same.

I stare at him as his eyes observe me making me nervous, I fist my palms as I look anywhere but him I feel my palms getting sweaty I glance at him to see him smirking back at me.

"Do I make my lovely wife nervous" the sarcasm in his world was making me teary as I shook my head as no his smirk deepened as he moved closer to me enough to make me feel his minty breath on my ear as his hand crept inside of my shirt and hold my side. . .well bruise my side with his hard grip I wince "what did cat got your tongue love" he whispered in my ear as the breath hitches I hate myself for letting him have that effect on me but I can't do anything about it.

His lips slowly travel to my neck leaving a soft gentle kiss and he reached my jaw, my hand reaches his toned back as I clench the fabric of his shirt as I low moan escapes my lips I close my eyes and part my lip thinking he would kiss me but instead I hear a chuckle I open my eyes to see him staring at me. His eyes travel to my lips then back at my eyes something flashes in his eyes but leave as soon as it appeared.

He pushes me away and stands up "I am going out as I have plans with Irene so not bother sitting here all night I as don't care about you" with that he left leaving me all alone again to rot in pain, the pain given by him a tear leaves my eyes as I stare at the door.

One day I will make you regret everything you did to me and when you do you will yearn for forgiveness but all your pleas would mean nothing to me,

_______.

Hi everyone I am back!!
I know have been gone for 4 months and but now that I am back hopefully I will try to finish this book before 2021. . .I have been going through a lot but all that matters is that I am back. 🙂