t h i r t y - t w o

I try to open my eyes but I can't I try harder but I can't all I hear are voices 'ahhhhh they are so loud' my head hurts soo much and I fell back into the darkness.

"Hyung I don't care if she's your wife or not but after all this, I am taking her with me."

"You can't do that if she doesn't want to--" But he was cut off by a younger one,

"You think after the shit u put her through she would live with you I don't think so Hyung nor will I leave her with u here in this hell... You were my favorite Hyung but you are different now and I don't think I know you anymore."

"Both of you should calm yourself down she is still sleeping or you guys want me to kick you out!"

———

I feel a hand caressing mine, as I hear his voice speak.

"Wake up y/n...please I will never do anything like that again just please wake up I will explain everything to you, I-i didn't--"

"This is the last warning Mr.Kim if you come inside her room without permission next time I won't hesitate to call the security."

———

It had been a week since she had woken up and with each passing second, Taehyung wanted nothing more but to beg her to forgive him for whatever he had done. He felt guilty for what he had done to an innocent and on the other hand, he was desperate to see her even if it was just a second but he could, Jungkook won't let him see her in his presence and while he was not around Lisa and Jisoo won't let him.

The only one who talked to him and cared for him was his best friend Jimin, and he was falling back where he thought he had escaped from long ago.

His past was haunting him, his nightmares were back and he needed nothing but her.

And her only,

He hated her loathed her and wanted he wanted to ruin her but your coming into his life was nothing but a blessing which he was too blind to notice, his nightmare his fear were out the door when u stepped into his life and he ruined it all with just one misunderstanding.

-----

I opened my eyes and immediately closed them the light was too sharp and my throat was parched. I open my eyes again to see Jungkook standing in front of him and holding a cup of water to my lips, I swear to God this was the most delicious water I have ever tasted in my life.

"Y/n finally u are awake... U know how worried we were for you?!"

And I was completely squished into his chest, "Kook I can't breathe" I looked up to see him staring at me "why are u looking at me like that"

"Why didn't you tell me about it? Why did u hide it all and let him ruin you."

"Jungkook I didn't want to-"

"Y/n you are finally awake I-i was so worried for you!!" the man in front of me wasn't the man I knew, his red swollen eyes his messy hair the stubble on his face, and his wrinkled clothes not once in my life I had seen him like this. Ever

He hugs me close to him as if his life depended on it kiss my face here and there while I sat there shocked at his behavior.

"Are u fine baby? Does it hurt anywhere or you want me to bring you something huh?! Talk to me y/n"

I shook my head and I was pressed against his chest is he even the man who did all that to me who made me suffer hell and now this I don't know what game is this now but I had made a decision and this time I will stand by it no matter what.

"Taehyung I am fine... I need some air." I see a nurse enter the room.

"I need to check her up can you people move outside."

-----

It has been a week since I had last seen Taehyung and honestly, I didn't want to anymore I am grateful to have Jungkook by my side all this time.

I had filed for divorce.

And Taehyung wouldn't leave me alone ever since I knew I had to talk to him someday but not now I didn't want to see his face for what he had put me through.

I hated my life ever since my parents had left me and had faced nothing but hardships and abuse. Now I wanted to change and start up a new life,

For myself.

I wanted to leave everything behind and pursue my dream and do what I have always wanted to do.

And this time I won't let anything come in my way, for the first time in my life I will do something for myself.

****