s.i.x

I enjoyed my time at the amusement park with Jisoo, Lisa, and Jungkook.....I felt free away from my aunt and Yuna's torture and everything it felt good having my friends beside me...I also met Taehyung every day at the park...we got a lot close within a few days...

I somehow grew feelings for him when he would hold my hand.....I felt an electric shock in my body, tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach, my heart would start beating faster than usual.....

I felt in love with him that all I know.....

I was going to meet him today at the park...I was deciding what I should wear to present my self in a better way...aargh...I am going crazy now

Crazy for him...

After turning my closet into hell I decided to wear a white knee-length dress with beautiful floral print on it with and spread my time to apply some make-up. After glimpsing at my self for one last time I went out of the house and I headed toward the park.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Taehyung: "Y/n..my beloved Y/n wait till I turn your life into living hell my love"

He said while smirking to himself.

Ohh Y/n we have to meet today...Today is the day where your life will be destroyed by me... My love

BACK TO Y/N P.O.V

I was sitting on the bench where we first met....my heart fluttered at thought of him, his beautiful boxy smile which made her heart flutter, nobody had this impact on her ever...

She lifts her head up that the breathtaking view in front of her.....there he was standing all fine-looking like a prince with his beautiful smile...
"Hey"
He said while he sat next to me...

"Hi" then there was an awkward silence between them...until Taehyung broke it

"Y/n... I-i wanted to s-say some-thing to you-u"

He said while shuttering...and slightly blushing while hummed in response

Taehyung: "I-i love y-you Y/n......the day I first saw you I had already fallen for you...I-i wanted to more about you, I wanted to protect you, I wanted to be beside you forever.....I-its ok I-if you don't f-feel the sam--"

Y/n interrupted him by saying

Y/n: "I love you too Tae"

Taehyung was shocked to listen to her say that but he grinned

Taehyung: "Thank you Y/n for returning the feelings"

He said while leaning in slowly and Y/n casually closed her eyes

They kissed.....it was Y/n's first kiss she could feel the butterflies in her stomach go crazy she knew her face would be red by now her heart skipped a beat as soon as she felt Taehyung's lips on hers she was couldn't believe it was happening...

"Y/n you make me the happiest man alive"

He said while hugged Y/n tight while she was gigging...

She was happy that she had someone to love her, someone to protect her, someone to be by her side forevermore

Little did she know he was the one who would tear her apart leaving her dying in pain the one who promised to love her to cherish her the most was the one who hated her the most.

(Vote, Comment, also Follow me)

Author