t we n t y - t h r e e

Author's POV

"You were having fun with him, weren't you?HUH!!"

he exploded at her as his eyes were burning with anger his jaw clench, veins popping on his neck as he had his hands formed into fists causing his knuckles to turn white. As he stood there.

"Yes, I was enjoying my self with him until you came and ruined it all--"

The alcohol in the drink somehow made her confident as she barked back at him, causing him to flinch at her sudden behavior, she stood up and pushed him back and was taking tipsy steps towards him. Holding a straight face.

"--well yes, I was enjoying my time with Sehun, as you were enjoying your time with your slutty girlfriend . . . What's wrong Taehyung I see you have nothing to say to me If you go around fucking and making out with your girlfriend then why can't I enjoy my time with other guys."

he stared at her dumbfounded as she took steps toward me making him step back, he was somehow shocked to see the brave y/n as she never talked back for the first time since they got married.

His back hit the wall she leaned forward as they stared into each other's eyes for what seems an eternity, she rested her head onto his chest as he inhaled a sharp breath and pushing her as he marched towards the bed. She held onto his arms, making him stopped in his track, turning him around, as she stood there in front of him looking all vulnerable and wounded.

Her eyes glistered with tears as her vulnerable one stared into his confused ones.

She leaned forward as her mouth hovers over his as she pulled him into a gentle kiss to which he didn't reply immediately, but she still kissed him pouring all the mixed feeling she was feeling tonight. Her drunken mind and body helped her be brave. She pulled away from the kiss staring at his beautiful orbs as her arms rested on his chest.

"I wasn't enjoying myself Taehyung-ah, I was jealous, jealous of Irene as she was there with you kissing you smiling at you while you smiled back at her, it was me who should have been there not her, I am the who you should be with, I am the one to whom you should smile back at, it should be me, just me."

Taehyung stared at her with his brows knitted together in a confused frown, taking in her word he felt something his heart made him feel something he never thought he would feel toward her Guilt . . . he felt guilty about making her feel that way.

She pushed him on the bed hovered over him, he fell backward at her sudden push. She pushed him forward into the mattress as her mouth hungrily hovered over his, his hand tangled into her hair pulling her further into him. Her finger untying the buttons of his shirt.

He sat up as she slides the shirt off his arms making him exposed above his waistline. He unzipped her dress throwing it somewhere in the room pulling her back into the hungry kiss, his fingers traveled back unhooking her bra as he trailed his kiss from her lip to jaw to her neck to her collar bone, sucking harder while slightly biting her sweet shot making her throw her head back in pleasure, his lip trailed lower toward her breasts.

He cupped on to one of her breasts while sucking hard on to the other one making her yell his name, his skillful tongue working on one of her breasts at a time as he holds her nipple in between his teeth while pulling slightly making her cry out.

Y/n pulls his head away from her breast and pushes him down while trailing kisses down his neck and leaving her marks on her way down. She stops right above his waistline and looks up at him he's staring back at her, his eyes filled with lust.

She traces her finger across his pelvis as she feels his hardened below her.

She undoes his belt and unbuttons his pants button, she puts her fingers in his pants as he lifts his pelvis to make it easier for her to take off his pants. She takes off his pants along with his boxer briefs making him lay naked in front of her.

She stares at the breathtaking view in front of her, as she takes his in her hand, as soon as she touches him, he throws his head back and groans at the cool feeling of her finger wrapped around him.

She has a tight grip around him as she squeezes him while going up and down his length making him roll his eyes at the pleasurable feeling as his mouth forms an O.

"AHhh y/n . . . no so tight shit ah hmm."

She like the way he is in front of her and she loves it as she is the one who's making him feel this way, she put him in her mouth as she teases him while swirling her tongue around his tip, his hands find their way to her hair and formed into a fist as he moans throwing his head back.

"Quit the teasing y/n . . . ahhh shit I don't wanna come yet"

He tried to pull her away but she held him tighter and started to move her mouth faster on him. Soon he is undone while moaning her name, she crawls towards him kissing him hungrily on his lips making him taste himself.

He flips her over still not breaking the kiss, as he places himself at her entrance as he slowly enters her, but her drunken impatient self wants him inside her. She raises her pelvis as they both throw their head back at the feeling.

They both stare into each other's eyes as her fingertips caress his face as he leans his face into her soft touch while making love to her,

"You.Are.Mine"

He says in between his every thrust,

"Mine.Just.Mine.All.Mine"

He stares into her eyes waiting for her reply.

"Your's just your's"

She says and leans up towards him, and their lips capture each other into a passionate and soft kiss.

Taehyung POV

I woke up in between the night as I saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms I lean forward and peck her on her lip, as I carefully removed my arm from below her head taking my ringing phone with me to the balcony.

I see the caller ID and frown,

Jimin

"Why is he calling me while 3 in the morning"

I slide across the screen and put my phone against my ear and the words I heard him speak,

"Meet me now in my place!"

As soon as he said those words hung up on me.

__________

(Vote, Comment and Follow Me)