t.h.r.e.e

I entered the living room and all I met was darkness I got confused as I would usually be welcomed with curses and beatings, which were beyond painful and harsh than what I happened this morning, I had blemishes on my body because Yuna would often get in fights and I was a source who would get hit up just so that she would calm down...I went into the kitchen and still, no one was there......Then it hit me that it's Friday, they usually go out for dinners and spend all their money in bars and playing casinos.

I was glad as it was the only day I wouldn't have to do any work or clean or get beaten no one just me.....I would usually make myself a good meal and rest and watch a movie while I baked cookies for myself and read books.......But today I wanted to go to the park nearby just to get some fresh air

I went to my room and fall on my bed and decided to take a nap for 10 minutes.
After my nap, I got up and went to take a shower, and changed into an oversized black sweatshirt and comfortable tights as I was going to park. I also applied some make-up as my face was slightly purple from the slap in the morning.

And I was ready to go I took the house keys and a book so that I would read peacefully and enjoy my free time.

Unknown P.O.V

I was in a meeting when my man called me I excused myself and answered the call

"Why did you call," I asked in a serious tone

"Sir, Miss Park is in the park by herself near her house"A smirk formed my lips as I heard him say that she is alone in the park.

"Ok stay there" I ended the call and went back to the meeting I was having but I kept on thinking about Y/n.

Y/n P.O.V

I was enjoying myself as I felt good and refreshed as I was reading my book I was reading me I didn't even notice I had been sitting here for 30 minutes well who cares I still have a lot of time for my freedom to so I will enjoy it. I was reading my book when all of a sudden I heard someone moan in pain I look up from the book and saw someone right in front of me sitting on the ground while holding his ankle and crying......I stood up went to him and he raised his head to look at me...

I saw his face my breath hitched my heart skipped a beat and I was lost in these mesmerizing eyes he was unreal this face was the definition of beauty

I saw his face my breath hitched my heart skipped a beat and I was lost in these mesmerizing eyes he was unreal this face was the definition of beauty.....but my thoughts got interrupted when talked.

"I am sorry if I disturbed you"

He said while getting up and was about to fall back but I held his waist to restrain him from falling gripped my arms and as I stared at his chocolaty brown eyes which were somehow hypnotic...

I got back to my senses and helped him sit on the bench where I was sitting a while ago

"Are ok?"I asked him concerned as he might not have hurt himself because he was groaning in pain.

"I just strained my ankle...don't worry I am totally fine," He said with a reassuring smile but somehow I wasn't assured that he was okay.

"Let me check"

I slightly touched his ankle and he cried in pain, I looked at him and smiled

"And you said you're fine" I applied a bit of pressure while massaging his ankle while he groaned.

"AAahhh...that hurts," he said while his nose was scrunched up.....he kind of looked adorable...wait did I called a strange cute Y/n to stop overthinking and I massaged his ankle a little more and he was fine

"Is it better now?"
I asked as I sat next to him...

" Much better I don't feel pain anymore"

He said while smiling which made my heart flutter...wait what am I even saying I shook my thoughts away.

"Thank you --"

"Y/n.....Lee Y/n," I said slightly smiling

"Thank you Y/n...... btw I am Kim Taehyung."

"Well nice meeting you Taehyung"

"Well same here"

"Are you new here I have never seen you here before?"

"Well yes, I just moved here a few weeks ago"

"Oh" I looked at my wristwatch and my eyes widen in shock it been almost 2 hours since I am out I should go home now.
"Well see you later Taehyung I have to go now bye!..and yeah take care of your ankle"

He suddenly held my wrist, I looked at him confused. "Shall I walk you home as a thank you and....."

"And...."

"C-can we be friends?" he said shyly I chuckled and smiled

"Sure" he smiled again and my heart fluttered.

TIME SKIP TO Y/N'S HOUSE

As I reached home I waved Taehyung a goodbye he left grinning, I entered the living room while still thinking about him.....he seemed like a likable guy but my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a voice that was not expecting...

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SLUT!!"

______________

(Hey guys!!..... I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to VOTE!!)
Love,
Author