f.i.f.t.e.e.n

Here, I am smiling while staring at myself in the mirror getting married to the person I love the most..the person I cherish the most...

I was smiling at myself while I didn't even notice my unnies entered the room...

Jisoo: "Haha....look at her how she's smiling at herself...okok e know you are getting married to the person you love but at least spare a glance us your beautiful bride's maids"

She said while smiling while Lisa scoffed...

Lisa: "Tsk...she's just thinking about her wedding night..."

She said with a smirk....while Y/n turned to face them...

Jisoo: "Wah!! look how beautiful she looks"

She said with admiration-filled eyes...

Y/n: "Thank you so much you two look beautiful as well"

Jungkook entered the room and his eyes widened

Jungkook: "Wow..Y/n you look beautiful..."

He said smiling and Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: "Thank you kookie...you look handsome too...."

Lisa: "We also exist guys"

While Jisoo, Y/n, and Jungkook started laughing.
"Haha..you guys look beautiful as well, Y/n I guess it's time let's go."

"yeah" I said nervously, "Don't be nervous....we are always with you"
We shared a group hug...I love them they are just like my family to me...Yes, I choose Jungkook as my Best man.

***
I was staring at myself in the mirror with a smirk on my face...

Y/n, my dear Y/n I didn't know you would accept getting married to me so fast...whatever gets ready

Because just a little more then you will live in HELL...my hell I will make you suffer...you would wish to Die but you couldn't until I am completely done with you...

The door opened revealing Jimin. "wah! You look handsome" He said smiling.

"I always look handsome" He said with a smirk and got hit by Jimin on his arm "you are too full of yourself.."

"Of course, I am because I am handsome." He said flicking his hair back..and Jimin laughed.

"You sound like Jin Hyung.."

"I heard my name what were you talking about my handsome face...of course I am WWH World Wide Handsome."

Taehyung and Jimin scoffed at her hyung while others entered the room and complimented the Groom.

"Where's Jungkook?"

He said looking at the door while frowning.

Hoseok: "Y/n wanted him to be her Best man, so he's with her"

"Hhmm...I don't want Jungkook to know about the plan he might ruin it or cause a problem so it should be just between us...and Hyung is there any news from the Bloods ??"

"Not yet I am still tracing him."

"Let's go its time now"

NO ONE'S P.O.V

She was standing there all nervous and happy as she was getting married to the man she loves...her knight in shining armor
But a part of her was somehow sad as she didn't have her parents on her very special day..how she wished they would be here and make her special day more special..a tear escaped her eyes at the thought of them not being here...

Jungkook her sniff and turned towards her to only find her crying he frowned at her and squeezed her arm.

Jungkook: "hey hey! What happened why are you crying.."

He said as his voice was filled with concern she shook her head and wiped the tears

Y/n: "I just miss my parents"

She said with a low tone and sniffed again..while Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug being careful not to ruin her as she was just like a fragile flower who was about to get ruined and broken.

Jungkook: "Aigoo! Y/n-ah let's not cry don't ruin your make-up or else my Hyung will be scared and might run away"

Y/n chuckled at his remark and hit him on his arm while he smiles as he lightens up her mood...

"Are you ready?" She nodded as soon as the gates opened her eyes went to him as he was there standing flashing her, his beautiful smile her heartbeat accelerated she held onto Jungkook tighter as her knees gave up ....only his smile was enough to make her heartbeat crazy.

I hope every second I spend with you is the best moment in my life
(Y/n)

I promise every second you spend with me will be the worst moment of your life
(Taehyung)

I will love you with all my heart and soul
(Y/n)

I will hate you with all my heart and soul
(Taehyung)

Thank you for taking me out of hell
(Y/n)

Welcome to my Hell
(Taehyung)

There he was standing looking breathtaking as always...
On the other hand, there she was walking each step toward him making his heartbeat skip each second...

Only if he knew he was falling for her each second...
Only if his revenge would let him know his feelings...

Unintentionally his hand reached forward and held her hand in his, her soft skin made his body on fire made him feel a thing which he never felt before he glances at her beautiful face and stared at her how fragile she looked, how the sparkling stars in the beautiful sky couldn't compete for the sparkling innocence in her eyes, how much he wanted to love but His Vengeance wasn't stronger than his feeling...

His thoughts were interrupted by the priest,

Priest: "please start reciting the vows"

His eyes never left her figure as he was reciting the vows...

Taehyung: "I, Kim Taehyung, take Park Y/n to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

She stared at him from her lashes falling in love with him even more.

Y/n: " "I, Lee Y/n, take Kim Taehyung to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge myself to you."

And a few words which tie you in an unbreakable strong bond...but only if you cherish the soulful bond instead of misusing it.

"You may kiss the bride now."

He leaned in and kissed her soft lips gently and passionately.

———