t.e.n

"Do you love me?"

He said in his deep husky voice sending shivers down my spine. "Yes," She said without any hesitation which brought a smirk onto Taehyung's face which he concealed with his innocent smile. He leaned closer to her and said.

"Than let me make love to you" Y/n was processing through what he said while Taehyung leaned forward closing the distance between their
Lips...
As soon as his soft, velvety lips landed on hers.

She felt her adrenaline rise,
Her heart raced than normal,
She felt shivers down her spine,
She felt butterflies going wild down her stomach,
The passions growing everywhere in her body was euphoric for her,
Every second felt Passionate and Euphoric...

They kissed as if their life depends on it...
The kiss was shared between two souls one having Lust while, the other full of Love and Passion.....

He detached his lips from her and stared deep into her eyes, She was breathing hard her chest going up and down, her eyes closed, her lips slightly parted...

It turned him on more...
He just wanted to rip her apart...

After being lost into each other souls...he leaned forward and started giving her wet kisses on her Jaw, Neck, and slowly moving towards her chest he kissed her on her neck as she moaned his name.

"AAahh Tae--" She couldn't stop her sinful yet Euphoric moans.
Taehyung was enjoying every second...he sucked her neck hard which caused her to moan his name louder. He smirked on her skin as he found her sweet spot sucking harder and making her go crazy as her hold on his hair tightened and I moaned at the raw yet pleasurable feeling. He slowly started lifting her dress over her head as his fingers glazing through her soft skin. He threw her dress aside as he got on his legs and started undressing. Their eyes locked with each other. He stared at her with lust, seeing her chest rise up and down was a turn-on for him..he was so hard that it hurt him.

She felt the heat rising through her cheeks as he was undressing she shyly turned her face to the side when she heard him unbuckling his belt. Her toes curled up as she was nervous, hearing the ripping of the packet she moved her eyes towards him. He rolled the condom upon his length as she stared at him. She looked up at him and saw him already staring at her she felt her adrenaline rise her cheeks flushed with heat as she looked away.
"Y/n look at me," He said his voice was hoarse, he sat in between her legs and leaned forward and pecked her lips.

His hands traveled to her back as he unhooked her bra. He sucked on her one breast as his hand on her other breast pinching her nipples. Making her moan in pleasure she tightened her legs around his waist and pulled him closer making both of them moan in pleasure. The feeling was new to Y/n she felt as if her body would burst from pleasure. While he was grinding himself on her, His hands went towards her panties as he ripped off her panties and touched her womanhood making her moan his name louder, he slowly circled his finger on her clit she let out a loud moan as she was drowning in the ocean of pleasure....he put his one finger inside her wet folds as she was on the verge of losing her senses he e slowly add one more finger and started pumping his finger harder inside of her, she dug her nails in his back at the painful feeling.

"T-tae- Aahh s-slow do-wnn Aahh" She was feeling her weird sensation in the pit of her stomach...She started clenching around his finger as he took them out of the throbbing heat, while she whined at the sudden emptiness. He couldn't hold himself any longer

"I want you so bad that it hurts" she pulled him downed and kissed him hard. "Then make me yours," she said as leaned in kissed her lips again. As he placed his cock in front of her entrance. He was about to enter her but she placed her hand on her chest making him stop as he looked up into her eyes confused by her sudden act.

(Does she want me to stop. Doesn't she want it) was all he thought about.

Y/n: "I-it's m-my f-first t-time..."

She spoke while shyly lowers her gaze down and blinking her eyes she was a bit scared. Taehyung leaned in and kissed her one more time...

"It's ok, I'll be gentle with you.." He said as he was shocked himself that he said those words...

He intertwined his hands with her...
He gently spread his legs more and places himself at her entrance again, he pushed his tip inside her making her arch her back as a moan escaped her lips, he couldn't wait any longer as he pushed his length deeper into her.

She screamed as soon as he entered her, she felt her inside rip.. her beautiful eyes turned glossy the pain was unbearable. she turned her head to the side thinking she can endure it but she couldn't it was written all over her face...

"Y/n look at my love," He said in his hoarse voice but in a gentle way she turned her face towards him, her eyes were glossy tear was falling down her cheek he wiped her tear as he leaned in and kissed her to take the pain away while letting her adjust to his size.
Her tight walls weren't helping him enough to hold himself she was driving him crazy. He slowly started moving to give her a pleasurable feeling...

"AAHH so f-fucking tight-t Aahh" He moaned, as he threw his head back at the feeling...on the other hand Y/n was on cloud nine, she arched her back feeling him even deeper...

"AAHH t-tae it's t-to d-deep aahhh.." She moaned his name louder and louder the room was filled with their sinful moans and skin slapping, with the last few thrusts they both come and he falls on top of her and kissed her lips.

As he pulled himself out of her, he wanted to feel her again, he wanted her warmth again. He laid beside her and looked at her, Her chest going up and down, sweat formed on her forehead, her lips slightly apart, her cheeks deep red, her messy hair making her look a mess,

Beautiful mess...

He pulled her closer to himself

"I love you Tae"

She said in almost inaudible voice but he heard it,
But he heard it.

"I love you too"

Little did she know all this was nothing for him,
Just another pleasurable night with other women,
Little did she know this happiness won't last long,
Little did she know he just started demolishing her,
Little did she know the Passion, the Love, the Lust, Desire was all part of

"His VENGEANCE"

———