n.i.n.e

"Y/n"

"Taehyung"

"Do you guys know each other?"

Taehyung came towards her and hugged her and stood beside her holding her wait, she slightly blushed and butterflies were going wild in her stomach.

"She is the girl I told you guys about.My love"

He said with a smile plastered on his face...while the guys nodded dumbfounded as he never talked about her to anyone except for Jimin he knew what were his aims but for the sake of their friendship he kept reserved...

"you never told about her to me...why?"

He said and Jimin spoke,

"Yah!! You disrespectful maknae won't you let us introduce ourselves to them, btw I am Jimin, nice to meet you guys"

He said while flashing his beautiful eye smile...

"Hi! I am Kim namjoon..joonie for short" he said while smiling and showed his dimple.
"I am yoongi"

"Hi! I'm your hope your my hope I am Jhope!"

He said enthusiastically while smiling bright....but was pushed by-

Jin: "Get out of the way you are blocking them from seeing my Handsome face....you guys must know me I am WWH. World Wide Handsome Jin"

He said while he winked at us I smiled at him at looked at Jisoo unnie she was slightly blushing...our eyes met and I smirked.

***
I was sitting with Y/n and chatting with her she was wearing a tight black dress fitting her body curves flawlessly, I never noticed she had big boobs or a perfect butt...I was drowning in lust I felt my pants getting tighter.

Shit..not here not now

She was about to stand up but I pulled her down she imbalanced and landed on my lap. A moan left my lip as I threw my head back in pleasure. I felt my pants getting tight. Her face was red as a tomato, as she was moving too much.

"Don't move"

He couldn't hold himself anymore and picked her in bridal style and moved into an empty room, he gently put her in the bed and hovered over her

"Taehyung wh--"

She was interrupted by Taehyung when he put his index finger on her lips,

"Do you love me?"

———