n.i.n.e.t.e.e.n

Taehyung POV

I woke up in the morning and saw her face in front of me her eyes were swollen and red I was awake while she was crying herself to sleep. The pain in her eyes made me feel these weird feelings.

I got off the bed and entered the shower. I felt my muscles relax as the hot water was gliding through them. I closed my eyes relaxing myself thinking about what happened last night her face kept on flashing in my mind the pain in her eyes made me want to protect her..no, I will not think like that whatever happened in the past my childhood everything was ruined because of here...

Y/n POV

I woke up due to the bright rays of the sun, my eyes moved toward my left to find him not there. I sat up but a groan left my lips as I felt sore and my butt hurt it was in different shades of pink and purple making it difficult for me to sit I stood up and walked towards the bathroom while limping and keeping my balance as it felt like someone was stabbing me right there.

I entered the bathroom hearing the shower running I knew he was hearing but I could care less, the bathroom was filled with the stream I quietly stood behind him the hot water was draining all the stress from my body but my butt stung but I kept my mouth close as tears started flowing while the memories of last night started flashing in my mind making my heart clench in pain why, why was he doing this to me I love him but he doesn't seem to care I wanted his love to survive but he ruined me even more if he wants to give me pain then I will let him but, one day he will regret but I won't be there.

Taehyung POV

I turned around only to find her standing there while her back was facing me my eyes darted to her naked butt in shades of pink making my heart clench at the sight, I heard her sobbing quietly while she hugged herself tightly.

I snaked my arm through her waist and held her close but she surprised me by turning around as she threw herself in my embrace her hot forehead touched my chest as she held me closer to her and sobbed harder, seeing her this way made me feel like a monster, a monster I was made just because of her.

She kept sobbing while ran my hand through her back unintentionally to calm her, to what seemed like an eternity the grip on my neck tightened as she lifts her head to meet my gaze as she spoke in a hoarse and broken voice.

"Why do you confront me like this when you are the one who gives me pain?"

Her words made me at the loss of my ones I stared into her eyes, which seemed so broken and vulnerable.

"Why did you said you love and married me saying you love the most in the world, while you are the one who saying that, that you hate me the most" she buries her head in her chest bringing herself closer to my body.

"Don't you think you have ruined me enough, huh kill me instead if you still want to ruin me more ca-use I-i can't take it anymore I ca-n't anymore pl-ease please Tae, I am hurt tae my heart can't take any more pain please I can't anymore"

"I need you to love me just your love just you, I want you to be mine it hurts me it tears my heart into pieces as I see you with her-"

I knew she was talking about Irene but didn't interrupt her

"-It makes me feel jealous of the way you touch her the way to speak to her-"

She raises her head and looked into my eyes.

"-the way you look at her with love...you are mine just mine not her's not anyone's but my only mine"

She leaned in and kissed my lips softly I responded in no time and pulled her closer to myself as she deepened the kiss was a reflection of her feelings there was pain, hurt, vulnerability but still, there was love..love for me.

She pulled herself from the kiss only to let our lungs with some air as she pulled me back into the I groaned as she tugged my hair I wanted her right now right here I trailed the kisses down from her lips to her jaw to her necks as soon as I kissed her neck she groaned in pain I opened my eyes to see all the hickeys I had to give her and how bad they were I turned my back towards her and continued to wash my body. She wrapped a towel around herself and left as she had washed.

Y/n POV

I entered the bedroom he was still in the shower I was still sore and my butt hurt every time I touched it. I kept staring at my reflection, I didn't know what happened that he turned this way what did I do to him, to make him ruin me like this.

I bathroom door opened revealing Taehyung with just a towel wrapped around him while his hair was still wet and all messy, small water droplets running down his skin making him look ethereal. I shifted my gaze to his face and found him staring at me.

I looked away as I removed the towel from my hair and brushed my hair but he kept on staring at me. His hand grabbed my arm turning me around to face him. As soon as I did I noticed him holding a tube of an ointment in his hand, my eyes meet his gaze and I stared into his beautiful mysterious eyes where he hid his emotions but sometimes didn't mind showing them right now his eyes were soft and clear.

He's held my hand and moved me towards the bed, he sat on it and pulled me towards himself and made me sit on his lap, a small moan left my mouth as my butt was still sore and red. I stared at him as he removed the towel from the body and dropped it on the floor he placed one arm gently on my back and the other on my waist.

He leaned forward slowly and gently kissing my lips I responded to his kiss. He pulled away and pecked my nose and eyes made me smile a little my heart started beating faster as I felt the butterflies go crazy...

He softly kissed all my hickeys and then he applied some ointment on the worst one he made me stood up and applied some on my butt as well. He stood up and went inside the closest as I stood there watching where he left, he returned wearing a white simple Celine shirt and black loose shorts and held one of my pj's in his hand as he dressed me in those.

Making my mind goes blank at his sudden character change he flashed me his beautiful boxy smile which I returned. He suddenly carried me in his arms as he walked towards the kitchen and made me sit on the stool he turned around and started making breakfast for us or maybe just himself.

I wish everything was as good as I wanted it to be...

(Vote please and make me smile)

Love,
Author