t.w.e.n.t.y

We had our breakfast in silence but a comfortable one, I kept on staring at her in between to only see her staring back at me.

Her broke down had made me feel something I never wanted to feel for her guilt, she was looking so vulnerable and fragile that I wanted to protect her. Protect her from the world from me.

Here I am cuddling with her while she has her arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I missed many calls from Irene, I texted her that I am busy so I couldn't spend time with her and asked my secretary to cancel all my meetings as I wouldn't be there but here I am in bed with the person I hate the most.

Y/n POV

I am here in his arms hugging him tightly as if my life depends on it. Taking in his intoxicating manly fragrance in my nostrils making me calm. None of us has spoken to each other since morning and I am glad that he is by my side holding me.

We spend our day with each other's company he took good care of me.

Two days later

Y/n woke up to see his side of the bed signaling that he had already left for his office. She stood up and took a shower to relax her muscles and to wash away all the tiredness she did her skincare and all her essential morning routine.

She walked into the closet and dressed into a baby-blue knee-length dress which was comfy and walked into the kitchen to make herself a delicious breakfast. She made herself a bowl full of porridge and had some delicious strawberries to complete her breakfast.

I sat on the hanging chair in our backyard and started reading my book, but soon was disturbed by the constant ringing of my phone I saw the caller ID and a smile appeared on my lips and I took no time to answer the call.

"Jisoo Unnie" she squealed in joy.

"yeah yeah I know it's me..how have you been you don't even miss us huh your unnie?? "
She said in a disappointed voice.

"No unnie, I just am with tae-" but she was cut off by her

"WHAT!! I mean what are you guys...you don't have time to call your friends... but you have time for being Banged by him.. wah Y/n I never knew you whipped for your husband's cock"

She said laughing her lungs and Lisa's laughter could also be heard from the back.

"What! I mean no I-i am not like that you know-" this time she was cut of again by Lisa

"Leave all that are you coming to Jungkook's party I am so excited," she said in a voice full of excitement.

Jungkook's party??... oh shit I forgot it's today I don't have any clothes aishh what should I do with myself...

"Y/n are you even listening? ? Yah!!"

"I am sorry yes I am coming with Taehyung I will see you there bye.." with that she cut the phone and ran towards their room but was stopped seeing the maid holding a big parcel in her hands.

"Ahjuma.. who's is this parcel for?"

"Miss Y/n. Mr. Kim sent it for you-"

My phone ring again but this time it was Taehyung, I quickly answered the phone and held it near my ear.

"I have sent you the dress and the things you need, be ready to be ready at 8, are you listening to me"

I nodded my head but realized he couldn't see me so I hummed in response

"So make sure you are ready by the time I arrive or else I won't hesitate to leave without you"

"Thank-" my words were cut in the middle as he cut the phone.

He is back to the cold Taehyung. I carried the box upstairs with me and opened it to reveal a beautiful dress. I checked the time it's almost 6 pm I should start getting ready.

I checked the time it's 7:45 pm I am already I should go downstairs and wait for Taehyung to come. I was wearing a black backless dress which just landed below my knees with black stilettos and did a light smoky eye look and straightened my hair and carried a black clutch with it to put in my phone and things.

Taehyung POV

I reached home to pick up Y/n and head towards the party I was already dressed up. I walked in to see her climbing down the stair her beautiful soft hair fall on her face and she was walking slowly, she didn't notice me yet.

I unconsciously started taking slow steps towards her I almost reached the staircase when she tripped on the heels and was about to fall but because of my fast reflexes, I caught her in my arms as she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

Our lips were just inches apart a light tint of blush appeared on her cheeks as she locked her eyes with mine I held her tight by her waist, as her body was pushed into mine because of the tight hold we held on each other.

Author's POV

They stared into each other's eyes lost in their world, her arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer to herself while he was holding her petite figure in his arms. Their bodies crashing into each other. She stared into his eyes while his eyes betrayed him as he stared on her lips, fighting his inner battle between his heart and mind.

He leaned closer to her lip and captured her soft lips in his, in a slow passionate kiss to which she responds.

The kiss was magical and beautiful to her but yet she was confused because of his sweet and cold behavior. She wanted this Taehyung who was soft, gentle, and caring. They pulled away from the kiss breathing heavily resting their forehead against each other.

"You look beautiful tonight"

He said as their eyes were still closed making her adrenaline rise to her cheek, she knew she would pink all now as he was the only one who had this effect on her. Her grip tightened on his suit.

"You look handsome--"

She was cut because of a voice that made her eyes open immediately.

"Babe I am here"

______

(Vote Comment Follow Me)