t w e n t y - s i x

It's past midnight but still, there's no news of Taehyung though he told me not to worry about him or not wait for him I still can't stop myself from thinking about him,

Knowing that he's with Irene makes my heart clench in jealousy and pain, every time I see them cuddling or spending time with each other, I can't help but feel pity for myself, pity for that I never felt loved, I can't help but pity myself for throwing myself in Taehyung's arms as soon as I saw love in eyes for me if knowing all that was fake, just a mask he wore to make me enter his hell.

I would have never left my uncle's house if I had known the man who was torturing me, abusing was the man I fell deeply in love with.

My thought was disturbed as I heard the front door opening only to reveal a drunk Taehyung wobbling on his way to stairs I rush towards him as I hold him in a side hug, he stops abruptly as he turns his face towards me smile forming on his lips he brings his hand to caress my cheeks softly, his touch as gentle as feather his eyes not cold but warm and soft "my Y/n" his world make my legs weak as I stare into his eyes feeling vulnerable he does this whenever he's drunk but the next morning he's different he's cold, blinking my tears away remove his hand from my cheek as I direct him towards our room.

"You're drunk Taehyung let's go you need rest." He chuckles as he silently makes his way towards the room.

I make him sit on the bed, as I turn to change but his hold on my wrist stops me in my tracks, I close my eyes in frustration and let out a sigh.

He pulls me toward me himself making me fall onto his lap, he snuggles his head in my neck and he starts to give me open mouth kisses.

I stand abruptly from his lap knowing that he was with Irene not even an hour ago and now he wants me... and when he wakes up the next morning he will go back to being a jerk.

"Stop it!! Stop it Taehyung stop playing with me" I let out a frustrated sigh and look at him staring at me with confusion. "Stop all this act I am so sick of this Fake love of your and I am tired of you being this way... I want nothing to do with you I have had enough of you shit"

Taehyung stares at my eyes wide as he stands too "W-what do you m-mean?"

I wipe my tears as I let out the words I never thought I would say to someone I love,

"I want Divorce Taehyung."

....
I know this is too short but I am back!! 😊