6,

Aaliyah and Cedric had spent a peaceful weekend together. Aaliyah chose not to advance on Cedric again since she didn't want to feel even more guilt when it comes to thinking of Draco in bed which Aaliyah almost craved.

Apart of her wanted to find him the second she arrived back in Hogwarts and provoke him into submission, could she make him angry enough that he'd fuck it out of her? But the other part of Aaliyah was begging her to come clean about everything and to put her foot down the next time she saw Draco. What was she choosing you may ask... the first option.

With a very quick kiss goodbye, she used the floo network and ended up back in her loft at Hogwarts. It was dinner time and so Aaliyah made her way to the great hall and felt a pang of disappointment when Draco wasn't sitting down at the teachers' table looking like a grump.

"How was Belgium?" James asked as Aaliyah took a seat beside him.

"Oh, it was good." Aaliyah said with a smile, "My cat was being his typical asshole self - same old same old."

Aaliyah only returned with a scratch or two which was definitely an improvement from her usual bleeding legs after spending time with Simba.

James laughed, "You missed it... I caught two students doing it in the library yesterday."

"Guess they missed the silencing charm lesson." Aaliyah laughed remembering how exciting it was to sneak around the castle at night. That was back when she was briefly dating Adrian Pucey and she even had a fling with Cormac Mclaggen, it was a shame since his attitude and whining made him unbearable to date.

Aaliyah waited until it was after curfew to make her way to the astronomy tower and have a quick cigarette, she was surprised to find it empty since everyone would sneak off here, it was the ideal place to get high or even to have uncomfortable floor sex.

She made her way back to her loft, tracing her fingers along the corridor wall. Aaliyah didn't feel like going to sleep but she had no other plans.

"Missed me?" Draco asked, standing at the end of the corridor. He didn't know if Aaliyah would be an isolated mess considering the last time they spoke she said that she was going to tell Cedric about their little entanglement. He figured Diggory would flip out and she'd cry - isn't that how all cheating incidents go?

Aaliyah picked up her pace as she walked towards the tall blonde. She tried her best to keep her face neutral but inside she was giddy, was he waiting for her? The answer was yes, yes he was.

"No I didn't miss you, Malfoy," Aaliyah replied.

Draco raised an eyebrow, "So it's Malfoy again?" He could see the way she was biting her lip, she had nothing but dirty thoughts in her head which turned him on, "Did you tell your husband about how I made you cum... twice?"

Aaliyah's face heated up, "N-no... I didn't think-"

"What happened to us being a mistake?" Draco pouted, chuckling afterwards. "Does he really know how good you taste or should I remind him?"

"Shut up," Aaliyah said, crossing her arms.

Draco instantly stopped laughing, "Excuse me?" He growled, closing the space between them so Aaliyah's back hit the wall. "Don't you dare talk to me like that you little slut."

"Slut?" Aaliyah scoffed, pushing away the satisfaction she was feeling. Provoking him was easier than she thought. "You wish I was your slut, Malfoy."

Their faces were almost touching, their noses just a few inches apart, "You are my fucking slut... I have many but I remember you vividly."

"I don't recall that." Aaliyah said grinning, "The last thing I remember is Cedric fucking me in our bed."