10,

Draco had told Aaliyah that he was going to hire a fit DJ and so when she saw who he hired she laughed.

"Blaise fucking Zabini, is that you?" She exclaimed and threw her arms around him.

"Aaliyah, my favourite life of the party... it's been a while." He said hugging her back, catching an annoyed glare from his best friend.

"Draco, mate... thanks again for letting me DJ." He said, linking his hand with Draco's and giving him a pat on the back to which he did the same, "Don't fuck it up, Blaise," Draco teased, "We should probably head back inside the weird sisters should be done soon."

The weird sisters were hired to play the first few songs of the night, Blaise would be taking over once they were done. The ball had been going well, surprisingly the students were all dressed up, dancing and laughing among their peers.

"WHO'S READY TO GET THEIR PARTY ON?" Blaise called out and cheers and claps erupted, with that, he jumped right in and began playing Thriller.

"Look Blaise is wearing a vampire cap... he didn't think that was a stupid costume." Aaliyah yelled over the music to Draco who rolled his eyes, "Aaliyah, darling that's the stupidest costume ever."

"Everyone went all out — look Neville is where's Waldo, James is Mario—"

"Both of those are stupid... and muggle," Draco said, after the war, he didn't care about blood supremacy but Draco still thought that most muggle things were stupid.

"Padma's a cat," Aaliyah said, pointing to her from across the room. All the younger staff agreed to patrol the ball.

"Boring and she's an animal so again—"

"Grump." Sang Aaliyah and skipped away from Draco, leaving him all alone.

Aaliyah had an idea, and she walked up to Blaise and whispered something into his ear, to which he nodded.

"We actually got a song request by she who must not be name—"

"Blaise!" The staff scolded making him laugh, followed by an apology to the crowd of students. "Anyways... taking it back to 1982... damn some of you weren't even born yet... Here's come on Eileen!"

The beginning bit with the fiddle playing over a drum beat, followed by a bass guitar and piano blare out from the speakers and Aaliyah hurried back over to Draco, pulling at both of his hands. "Dance with me!" She says pulling him into the crowd of students.

"I don't dance—"

"Grump," Aaliyah smirked, continuing to pull him farther into the room.

"I'm am not a—"

"Grump!" She said loudly.

"I am not!"

"Prove it." She said fiercely, "If you aren't a grump you'll dance with me, just this one song... unless you're scared I'm a better dancer than you."

"Aaliyah don't make me out dance you right now," Draco said, his voice serious, his eyebrow cocked.

"I don't think you're able to."

Draco was about to make her eat those words and Aaliyah wasn't about to lose.

Aaliyah began moving her shoulders in a shaking motion, her eyes glued to Draco's. Her chest is a perfect view for the blonde. Draco began following the same motion, both of them moving in their own little circle.

Our mothers cried, sang along, who'd blame them

Draco grabbed her hand and twirled her away from him, letting her dip down before pulling her toward his chest.