Epilogue

5 years had passed, that's 5 years of partying, cigarettes, sex, vacations, the bookshop running successfully and the love of two people.

In 2004 both Aaliyah and Draco did get married, Aaliyah was scared to have another ring on her finger but this time she knew it was different. There was no fear of losing safety, or sadness over Sebastian — it was all perfect and ran smoothly.

Their wedding happened in their own backyard and it was decorated beautifully — to no one's surprise. Layla was Aaliyah's maid of honour and Blaise was the best man. They decided not to have any others except those two with them.

Emsto and Lucia attended and they both were genuinely happy for Draco and Aaliyah, Miguel and Amara's firstborn son was the ring boy and they ended up giving birth to another child only 4 months after their wedding.

All the Wesley's, Narcissa and Todd, Adrain and Alicia, Neville and Hannah, Marcus Belby, Orla Zabini, other friends from Hogwarts, and aunts, uncles and cousins off Aaliyah's side attended, and even Andromeda and Teddy showed up. Their wedding had around 40-50 guests so it was filled with enough people to feel grand but not overwhelming.

The two of them had a honeymoon in Maui and went back to living life as they normally did. Aaliyah and Draco had a 6-month renovation on the bookshop and they had done everything exactly as Aaliyah had wanted it. She still couldn't believe that something as wonderful as that was all hers and that she was with somebody who cared so much for her — for all the right reasons.

The bookshop was a big success and they still get new and old customers every day. Everyone that comes in seems to compliment it. It was piled high with books and smelled of worn pages and pumpkin spice.

Aaliyah and Draco worked there and Hermione (who loved the place) sometimes picked up a shift or two since she enjoyed it so much. They didn't feel the need to hire anyone — it was their business and they wanted to keep it that way.

In 2006 everything changed for the couple when they found out that Aaliyah was pregnant. Draco had thought she was joking with him. I mean the birth control always worked, right? Clearly Draco, that was incorrect because now at 25 years old you're having your first kid.

He freaked out and had his first panic attack, Aaliyah wrapped her arms around him and told him it was all going to be just fine.

She wasn't scared or nervous because she knew that he would be an amazing father and their child would grow up with all the love in the world.

After watching Aaliyah's stomach grow and getting an ultrasound Draco had forgotten all about his worry and it was now replaced with excitement 'I'm going to be a dad — and a damn good one too' he kept telling himself.

So that brings us to the present day, 2021.

Carina Malfoy is now 15 years old and is coming back home for Christmas break. Carina was sorted into Slytherin just like both of her parents and was a prefect.

She had Draco's pale skin and gorgeous grey eyes but took after Aaliyah when it came to her curly brown hair and body that was growing curvy. She was a beautiful girl and although Draco never wants to think about it — he knows deep down the boys must swoon over her. After all, she was the creation of two gorgeous humans.

"Cara baby I've missed you so much!" Aaliyah said, wrapping her arms around her only child. "And who's this—"

She said referring to the boy standing awkwardly next to them, his cheeks flushed. "This, mom and dad, is Hunter Warrington... my boyfriend."

Draco had been holding Aaliyah's hand and now he was squeezing it harshly, his eyes narrowed and you could tell by his expression he was anything but happy. "Draco, my hand."