16,

The moment Aaliyah's feet landed at the Weasleys she felt safe — like a heavy load had been lifted off her shoulders and she could breathe normally again. She put on a fake smile as she dusted herself off.

"Lia, darling!" Mrs. Weasley beamed, coming up to give the brunette a motherly hug, which she really needed right about now. "Mrs. Weasley, it's amazing to see you again." She replied sweetly.

"What's Cedric?" She asked as Fred, George and Oliver Wood came walking in behind her.

"Oh, he's not coming," Aaliyah said. She watched Molly raise one of her eyebrows, judging her response.

"Is he okay?" Mrs. Weasley asked politely, they usually went everywhere together and it was a bit odd that he wasn't at the Burrow with everyone.

"Mom he's probably just fine," Fred said, rolling his eyes and pulling Aaliyah into a hug followed shortly after by George and Oliver.

"Olly, how is that quidditch star life treating you?" Aaliyah asked as they all made their way over to the kitchen.

"It's been wicked—"

"Lia!" Ginny stood up and happily hugged her, Aaliyah wrapped her arms around her tightly. She's always loved Ginny — the most logical out of all the ginger posse.

"Looks like Lia isn't ours anymore... Ginny claims her every bloody time." Fred leaned over, talking to the two boys.

"She's never that excited to see me." Mumbled Harry who came down the stairs with Ron and Hermione. They all snickered at that.

"I'd be more excited to see Aaliyah than the boring old chosen one." George teased, "Face it you're boring Potter." Oliver grinned.

"All of you shut it, Harry can be decent." Aaliyah joked making Harry shoot her the finger.

"You look amazing Aaliyah — I love that pullover," Hermione commented before Aaliyah and Ginny walked over to that group and they all dived into random conversations. Angelina Johnson, George's girlfriend, and Lee Jordan arrived shortly after Aaliyah.

They spent the day relaxing together and in the evening, eating an amazing cooked dinner and after Arthur and Molly left and went to go to a friend's house to have a few drinks.

Fred turned off all the lights downstairs and put on the fairy lights that hung all around. Lee turned on some music and everyone went into the living room to hang out.

"Beer pong anyone?" George asked and everyone agreed — well everyone except Hermione.

"Okay, first round I'll be me, Angie and—"

"You're taking too long, it'll be me, Lia and Olly," Fred answered and Aaliyah walked to the side he was standing on.

"Okay then... Harry get over here you're with us." George said, "Everyone else will be in the next round."

Both Fred and Aaliyah on one team was definitely unfair considering they both were the best out of the lot. "The chosen one clearly wasn't chosen for beer pong." Aaliyah sang as Harry missed another shot.

The table howled with laughter. "Piss off, your big head is distracting me." Harry teased. Angelina went to get the ball off the floor.

"If her head was considered big I could only imagine what yours would be." Oliver snickered.

Oliver, Fred and Aaliyah ended up winning and Ginny, Ron and Lee took over after the losers. Hermione didn't want to play and enjoyed watching them much more, plus she didn't feel like drinking.