35,

At the end of July, on a very hot summer morning, Aaliyah walked down the stairs modelling her bathing suit for Draco.

His eyes grew wide, he was laying down on the couch watching Happy Gilmore.

"Holy fuck." He said holding out his arms so she'd come and sit on his lap which she did.

He placed a few scattered kisses on her chest. She lifted his head up with her hands, "I'm glad you like the bathing suit you bought me but there are more uses intended for it."

"You're right my love, you're modelling it right now and in a few minutes it'll be on the floor."

"Wrong," Aaliyah said, making him scoff out loud. "We're going to the beach."

"Count me out, my skin is not meant for the sun."

"That's because you're never in it.... it'll be fun." She said, trying to convince him.

"Nope."

"Please Draco."

"Nope." He repeated.

"You can drive."

"Hmm let me think... don't care."

"Asshole." She said, getting off his lap.

"You always get your way sweetheart and now... you're not winning me over."

Aaliyah smirked to herself, we'll see about that. She undid her bathing suit top and flung it on his lap.

His eyes scanned her body before he met her eye, standing up from his spot on the couch. "Aaliyah."

"You said we're not going to the beach so there is no need for me in a bathing suit anymore."

He took a step closer but she held up her hand. "Nope, don't even think about it."

He smirked and picked her up off the ground, bringing her up to his bedroom.

"Draco no stop!" She said but she was laughing, her back colliding with his mattress. He was hovering over her placing a kiss on both of her cheeks then her lips.

She has to resist or she wouldn't be going to the beach like she planned. "You can look but you can't touch unless of course, you do something for me."

"I know the game you're playing, let's just spend the day in my bed — I can do whatever the fuck your kinky little heart desires."

"My 'kinky little heart' wants to go to the beach so unless we can do that from your bed I don't want it."

Draco chuckled, rolling his eyes at her. "You're saying you don't want my fingers—" his thumb rubbed her clit making her squirm. "Right here."

"No—"

"Better yet, what about my mouth?"

She knew if he continued seducing her I'd work and as much as she wanted that, she sat up. "Beach."

"No."

"Beach."

"Aaliyah I swear—"

"I'll give you head while you drive."

"Where's my bathing suit?"

-

After creating an international portkey they landed in Myrtle Beach where Draco found a place to rent an Audi R8.

They each packed an overnight bag because they'd be staying the night in a hotel. They enjoyed their car ride together — and no she didn't give him head yet.