13,

Aaliyah knew the outcome of all of this, she'd lose all stability in her life, from her house to her family. Her father would basically disown her and her mother would do whatever her father says... which if you think about it sounded a lot like her marriage, not that she could say much about that topic — she had only just realized it herself.

Cedric was her first love and he was her first taste of adulthood and comfort, taking that away would be like ripping the scab off a cut, it'll hurt at the beginning but inevitably it'll heal. Aaliyah deserved to be happy and if she was doubting all her life decisions that's a major sign that change needed to happen. They both have been dragging each other along and it was Aaliyah's turn to start pulling the strings. She's not the first woman to want a divorce and she won't be the last.

And that was officially her thought process through all of this.

Aaliyah opened her eyes to see a sleeping Draco next to her, his lips parted slightly and his one arm slung over Aaliyah's stomach. He was in only his boxers and Aaliyah was in her nightgown without anything under it.

She tried to move his arm from off of her but he opened his eyes and groaned.

"Draco... let me get up," Aaliyah whispered as she rolled over on her side and placed a kiss on his forehead.

He pulled her close to him, "You're not getting up until I tell you to." He said, his voice low and raspy giving Aaliyah instant butterflies.

"We have a staff meeting," Aaliyah said and Draco moved so that he was hovering on top of her.

He grabbed Aaliyah's wand off the bedside table and muttered a spell to instantly freshen their breath.

Draco placed kisses all over Aaliyah's chest and neck.

Aaliyah wrapped her legs around him, she could feel his morning boner.

"Did you dream about me, sweetheart?" Aaliyah chuckled, making Draco lift his head away from her skin.

"Sweetheart's my thing."

"Is whimpering under me also your thing?" Aaliyah teased, running her finger down his bottom lip.

"Careful or I'll remind you how much of a slut you are," Draco warned her before pulling Aaliyah's nightgown over her head.

"We can't be late," Aaliyah told him.

"I'm not going to a staff meeting with blue balls because of you." He chuckled before removing his own boxers from — he was rock fucking hard and waking up in the middle of the night to see Aaliyah's dress riding up and revealing everything didn't help.

"That's not my fault—"

"Keep being a brat, see where that gets you." He said before his hands travelled along Aaliyah's body, squeezing her breasts.

Aaliyah closed her mouth to try and stifle her moan, Draco's tongue swirled around her nipple before sucking on them. Her fingers grabbing into his hair.

He spanked her pussy, making Aaliyah tremble. "D-Draco!" She cried out. Nobody had ever done that to her before.

"What? Do you like when I spank your pussy? My naughty girl." Draco taunted and Aaliyah sucked in her bottom lip — this man was something else.

Draco's tip ran along her folds, she was soaked for him. "Should I fuck you?"

Without another word he pushed himself into her, her legs wrapping around his torso. "Yess — Yess," Aaliyah cried out as his tip pushed farther into her.

Aaliyah raised her hips and Draco's cock thrust inside her, his teeth biting on the skin of her shoulder.

He pulled out and rammed inside her harshly, a gasp escaped Aaliyah's throat.