27,

Once dinner was done in the great hall Aaliyah went up to her loft and got ready to go to Blaise's. Draco had planned on skipping since being stuck with his friends and Aaliyah seemed like his own personal hell — Blaise guessed he'd do that so he showed up at the school and apparated him to his house so Draco would have no excuse for cancelling on him.

Aaliyah's feet landed in Blaise's driveway, a few expensive cars were parked out front, all the lights seemed to be on.

A house-elf was waiting at the door. "What is your name miss?"

"Aaliyah Mercado." She answered.

"Oh good, Berry will let master Zabini know."

"Thank you, Berry." She smiled and entered the Zabini's foyer. Sky-high ceiling, marble flooring that was so clean you could see your own reflection and grand stairs stood in the middle, a captivating chandelier hung in the middle. Aaliyah felt so small in and out of my place in the grand room but she took a deep breath knowing that she was just feeling anxious about the whole thing.

Blaise, Draco, Theodore and Pansy all came walking towards Aaliyah. All of them grinning except Draco — Theo and Pansy were a part of Blaise's little plan.

They all greeted each other, Draco giving her a tiny nod. Pansy's hand travelled down Aaliyah's arm, "Where'd you get that dress, it's gorgeous?"

"Some little boutique in Scotland... I think." Aaliyah answered, "Here." She said and handed Blaise his gift which was just some studs for his ears. Blaise thanked her and the lot went to the ballroom where everyone was. Aaliyah could see the Greengrass sisters, The rest of the Nott family and the Goyles.

"Aaliyah, oh my it's been a while!" A voice said, making Aaliyah turn around to find Camilla, a Ravenclaw that was in her year at Hogwarts. They became quite close during their care of magical creatures class in their fourth year.

"Cam, I've missed you," Aaliyah said once they broke from their hug. Cormac came and wrapped his arm around Camilla's shoulder.

"Mercado, damn... just as hot as I remember." He said with a wink and Camilla just laughed beside him.

Aaliyah was confused, were they together? She couldn't remember ever seeing them together. "Are you two dating?"

"Yeah, almost four months," Camilla told her, smiling at Cormac who was practically drooling over Aaliyah.

"That's... lovely." She replied, giving them a fake smile. "And how did you two get an invitation? Your uncle?"

Cormac smirked proudly. "Yeah, nobody misses these parties. Camilla over here is my plus one."

Blaise saw the group of them talking and told Draco to go give Aaliyah some wine. He huffed but ended up agreeing... especially because she was near Mclaggen.

"Here Mercado," Draco said, shoving the wine glass into her hand harshly. A few drops of wine spilled on the floor.

"Oh uh, thanks," Aaliyah said, surprised he was even giving her the time of day.

"Malfoy... didn't know you were a cater." Cormac joked, snorting at his own comment. Draco's eyes snapped to him, his nose scrunching up in disgust.

"I'm surprised Orla (Mrs. Zabini) let vermin into her house... unless she mistook your oversized ears for a house-elf," Draco replied calmly, twirling the wine in his glass around.

Cormac's cheeks turned red. "You're only here because Zabini wouldn't want you crying to your mother if you weren't invited."

"That's quite funny because your mother was crying to me when I fucked her—"