34,

"You look so gorgeous," Draco mumbled in Aaliyah's ear as they both stood in front of the mirror in his bedroom. It was Friday and they were going to the club — Draco just didn't know that he'd be seeing many of his fellow Hogwarts classmates.

"Thank you, handsome." She told him and turned to face him, standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss.

Draco wrapped one arm around her, pulling her body closer to his. She broke away from his lips — she knew how carried away they'd become if they continued their kiss.

"Let's go, I want to get there before the line starts."

Draco furrowed his eyebrows, not removing his arm from around her waist. "Line? Aaliyah what are you on about? The line is never a problem."

"The line for the bar." She lied, she just wanted to get a move on so she'd be there before everyone else arrived.

"It's never that bad—"

"Draco, we had to wait 5 minutes last time!"

"Were you drunk? It wasn't—" He shut his mouth when he saw the stern look on her face. "You're so bloody stubborn."

"You're wrong... that's why."

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Darling, I love you but you're wrong — don't fight me on this, this conversation ends here we're leaving anyway."

"This conversation is only ending because I want it to." She teased and he rolled his eyes playfully. Aaliyah is one person you don't want to get into a heated debate with, whether she's right or wrong she'd argue her case until you were sick of it.

"You should have been a lawyer," Draco commented as they made their way downstairs.

Aaliyah and Draco went to the same club that she went to for her birthday. She scanned the room for the two 6'3 gingers but didn't see them — good, this might actually run far more smoothly than she anticipated.

They each ordered themselves a drink and stood at a table to the left of the bar. The music was pounding in their ears, the floor vibrating because of the speakers and the loud singing from others clouded everyone's mind. The atmosphere was alive but Aaliyah was nervous, would the boys really get upset with her?

As she was taking a sip of her Mai Tai she spotted Fred, George, and Angelina entering. Draco took no notice as his eyes lingered on the group of men standing a few feet away from Aaliyah — they were all whispering to each other while staring at her backside.

Aaliyah looked up to see Draco with an angry look on his face, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He spat harshly. Those men gave him a bad feeling but he didn't want to create a problem... as of right now they were just staring.

"You have an audience is all." He told her after he saw her face drop into a frown.

"Aww... is my little Draco jealous?" She cooed and he took a large sip of his gin. "Maybe a little, yeah."

Their joking didn't last long because George noticed her standing at a table and even against the strobe lights he saw the platinum blonde hair and the confident stance of the Slytherin his house couldn't fucking stand.

"Don't tell me she's here with him," George said loudly to Angelina who was holding his hand. She squinted trying to see who her boyfriend was talking about, "Who?"

"Aaliyah she's with Malfoy, over there." He said pointing towards the two of them. Fred came walking next to them with a drink already in his hand.