21,

"Draco get up!" Aaliyah groaned and grabbed both of his hands, failing to pull him up off his couch.

"Wow Aaliyah, can't even get me up — that's a first." Draco grinned and Aaliyah got his joke instantly.

"All I have to do is call you professor and you'll be rock hard... now get up," Aaliyah demanded and Draco sighed dramatically. "You're so needy and I don't get hard to that word — it's only when you say it."

"It's a power thing... I understand." Aaliyah laughed, not even meaning to. "You do realize I can make you get up."

"Oh yeah.... how." Draco challenged and she pursed her lips together. Draco felt his body standing up on its own accord. Magic.

"Why do you need me up?" Draco asked as he towered over her small figure.

"Back at Christmas you wanted me to teach you how to dance and it's a perfect time," Aaliyah told him and she threw her hoodie off — leaving her in just her sports bra.

"So you want to teach me how to salsa right now?" Draco questioned, his eyebrow cocked.

"Do you have somewhere to be?" Aaliyah asked him and conjured a radio for background music.

"No I don't have anywhere to be but I'm hungry and I want lunch," Draco said, checking his watch. "It's noon—"

"I'm glad you can read time, Draco. Now salsa is 8 beats so the rhythm will be Clap-Clap-Clap-Pause-Clap-Clap-Clap-Pause." Aaliyah explained and Draco's eyebrows were knitted closely together, he knew he was about to embarrass himself while doing this.

"Are you ready to attempt this now?" Aaliyah asked him and turned on the music without waiting for his response.

"I guess — Aaliyah I'm going to look like an idiot."

"Then you'll look no different from how you usually do." Aaliyah smirked and he mumbled a 'fuck off' which she paid no attention to.

"Okay, the first thing would be to step forward on your left, transforming your body weight and then stepping together," Aaliyah said and showed him how — explaining it sounded more complicated. Draco mirrored it doing an alright job.

"It's all about the bounce in your step — don't try to over accentuate your hips."

"What the hell am I supposed to do with my arms?" Draco asked. "I definitely look dumb right now — aren't I supposed to be doing this with you?"

"You need to learn the basic steps first, I promise it won't be hard to grasp. Just sway your arms loosely."

Aaliyah and Draco both practiced those same foot movements, filling in each other's gaps. Aaliyah would step back as Draco stepped forward. After he got the gist of it Aaliyah taught him the turn which was easy for him since it was Aaliyah who was turning and just his hand turning her.

Before either of them knew it, an hour had passed. Draco's t-shirt was sticking to his body and so he pulled it over his head and chucked it on his couch.

"Ready to speed this up, pretty boy?" Aaliyah asked him and he nodded, taking both her hands.

They moved around Draco's tiny living space, their hips swaying and their feet moving rapidly.

Aaliyah was laughing and Draco was smiling just looking at her — he knew that she was the best thing that had ever happened to him and they barely spent time together. Aaliyah had a fear in her eyes — she was afraid to lose him, what would happen to her if she didn't have him to fall back on? If only she saw as an outsider looking in, losing her would be losing Draco's new world — his entire world actually.